Friday 8 December 2023

Friday Fun with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


Actually a few more photos from the club day last week.


Card making.


And playing with the foiling machines, love them.


And this was me working on my C. Cards.


Not sure what was going on here!


Pretty gifts that one of the ladies had made.

Sunday we woke up to this.....


If it looks dark that's because it was...
Front of the house.....


And cold too. This is looking down the garden from the back bedroom.


But the place looked lovely with these frozen cobwebs that nseemed to be everywhere.


They just look mamazing.


Great start for a design maybe.



This Monday we went to see mum and they had decorated the care home ready for Christmas.


They always come up with something to make you smile.


Love it.


My friend sent me this photo. This was set up in the village where she lives and they had gathered together to sing carols.


Now I don't have any funnies for you today but I do have this photo of Alfie and Daisy.
How sweet is that? I think they like each other!

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.
Angela xXx

6 comments:

mamapez5 said...

Your craft club members do produce some lovely work. I am quite jealous. But I am not jealous of the snow at all, though it does make everything look pretty when it is undisturbed.
Alfie and Daisy have the right idea, cuddling up to keep warm. Kate x

R's Rue said...

So beautiful

Annie said...

I always love to see when Jack Frost decorates the cobwebs...you've taken some lovely photos. Your furbabies are just so cute too.
Hugs,
Annie x

LA Paylor said...

our weather is squirrely. Hot, drop 30 deg, snow, up down. I do not like the ice that happens here though.
Alfie and Daisy are too tooooooo cute. I want to reach through and feel their soft hair
LeeAnna

Lisca said...

What a gorgeous photo of your dogs!
Oh snow! We haven’t had any but with the warming of the climate we are getting less and less snow. Fine by me. As long they still have some in Granada as there is a ski resort there.
I always love to see what you’re up to at your craft club. But what is a foiling machine? Never heard of one of those.
Your mum’s home looks very nicely decorated. I bet the staff enjoyed doing that.
Have a lovely weekend,
Lisca

Win Dinn, Artist said...

You had SNNOW!!! One would think you live in Canada. 😉 I do love what your weather has done to make those spider webs so visible...definitely a start to some creativity there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10