Monday 30 September 2024

Masterboard Monday.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


A3 Acetate and alcohol ink.


I'm still using the acetate, not used it all up yet.


The leaf die is Die-Namics, the red border was cut using Sue Wilson Craft Dies and the dragonfly is from an old collection of 3D insects, sadly I don't know what make these are. Finished the card with some Stickles Glitter glue.

I used a piece of white card slightly smaller than the card blank and used the leaf die to cut into it then layered it over the alcohol coloured acetate and attached it to the card blank.
The red border was used to mask off the tape which was used to stick the acetate down and then mounted over the design.

I love this card and hope you do too.
I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:


No comments:

Blogs I follow

01 09 10