Monday 9 September 2024

Masterboard Monday.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard: 

I was playing with a friend a couple of weeks ago and we were using some alcohol inks which I have to say I have had for years and they haven't seen the light of day for far too long so it got me thinking that it was time to get them out and play so this will not be the last project you see here.

So here is my first effort:


Just lots of fun adding colour with no idea where it would end up.
Just what I love, it's so relaxing.
No worries just fun!


Now where shall we go next?

There's lots more you can add to this but for now I'm leaving a small piece as it is and using it to create the background for a card.


The card is 6"x 6" so quite a big die which is by Creative Expressions.


The die cut sentiment is by Crafts Too - Presscut.

Hope you don't mind me making a Christmas card but you can never start too soon but I promise there will be other ideas with this soon.


I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

No comments:

Blogs I follow

01 09 10