Friday 27 September 2024

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

       Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.
I've been going through a few of the left-over photographs from our Matlock trip.

The Heights of Abraham.


It's always a great view getting there.


And when you get there too.


I've put this photo of Punch and Judy on as we may not see many of these in the future.


It's certainly very popular here but some people consider it to be too violent.


This pretty little waterfall is up there too.


This beautiful window tells the story of Matlock Baths. If you know it at all you will understand the story.

Had to show you this. 
It was at the garden centre. Now that's one way to use your old bath.


On Wednesdsay I went to craft with a friend again.


Helping her to prep. some cards for the Craft Club on Saturday.
Just one of them here.


I don't really have much else to show you today so I'll finish with.....
a few dog funnies.

As it's not long until we alter the clocks here in the UK.......


This next one may well be familiar to all the dog owners.


They mean well I'm sure.
We used to have a dog that would take out every stone you put in the bucket.


And if you're a bit dirty after all that gardening.......



Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

No comments:

Blogs I follow

01 09 10