Friday 21 July 2017

Friday Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

On Saturday I went to another Craft Show at The Doncaster Racecourse!
Now I believed that there really wasn't much that I needed but it would be nice to just have a wonder round, see what was new that sort of thing .... well I just had to buy one or two things so naturally this was a fun day for me Lol!
And here are the things I came home with.

 
I wont bore you with lots of photos as most of you saw close-up on Wednesday here.

Create and Craft were there doing their thing.

 
And the show was quite busy too.

 
Hels was there doing a class make and take.

 
 
Spent some time in the café talking to some lovely ladies which was nice.
 
I've also been in the park walking dogs.
The cygnets are getting bigger than ever and starting to moult and are gradually getting their white feathers.
 
 
Look how big they are! Have they grown or what!!!


Photographed these little mushroom/toadstools.
Unusual colour.
 
And finally I had to show you this which I am sure will make you smile.
Can you see what's going on here?
 
 

This is Stanley who was watching me feed the fish only now he has decided he also likes fish food and has worked out how to flip the lid off!
 
 This is not for dogs and I have told him this but he doesn't seem to listen!
 
 Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
 
 
If you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

8 comments:

Annie said...

Looks like you had a fab day out meeting lots of like minded folk. I've got to admit my biggest smile was Stanley.....he will be diving in the pond next 😂😂😂
Hugs,
Annie x

Cara said...

Looks like you had fun at the show. Clever Stanley! Hels is demoing in Preston on Sunday, so I'm going to go and get a hug from her again!

Crafty Claire said...

Beautiful fungi...very Lavinia!

Lisca said...

A wonderful time was had by all.I went to your Wednesday blog to see all your goodies close up. Well done, you have some great stuff.
The cygnets are growing. Loved the unusual mushrooms. I wonder if they will grow more....
Funny how your dog goes for the fish food. You will probably have to tie the lid on as it might not be good for the dog to eat that stuff. (Yummy though it might seem to him).
Have a lovely weekend and a good week ahead,
Hugs,
Lisca

Barb said...

What a fantastic post this is Angela. Glad to see you managed to find something you did NEED! hehe. The photo of Stanley eating fish food cracked me up. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Barbxx

mamapez5 said...

Just a few little things this time then?! I am glad you had an enjoyable day at the show.
I did smile at Stanley. Once they want something, they can nearly always work out how to get it. Have a good week. Kate x

Shoshi said...

It looks as if you had a lovely day out, Angela! As for Stanley, is there anything a dog won't eat? Lol! Has he developed gills yet?

Have a great weekend.
Shoshi

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

I've never been to a craft show - can you believe it? I think I would hyperventilate amongst so much craftiness, LOL! Funny how it's mainly ladies visiting with the occasional bloke that's been dragged along by their wife! Next to every craft show, there should be a DIY show to motivate the manfolk. I hope Stanley didn't have a bad tummy eating the fish food. Have a great weekend, Angela!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10