Monday 20 November 2017

Masterboard Monday.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:

 
The Masterboard was made using Tim Holtz stencils and Distress Oxides.
If you think this looks familiar it's because I made two in different colours and the instructions for making are here.
 

Using small sections of the Masterboard allows you to create lots of cards and that's just what we need to get a several made quickly.

 
The little guy is from the Paper Artsy Zinis ZN11, the sentiment is again ElenaZinski Art stamps ZA19 and the mistletoe background is Christmas Greenery by Cardio. His hat is a metal brad and his eyes are glazed.
 
I think there may be more of these soon.
 
Hope you like the card.

 I would love to hear your comments.
 
Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
 
Angela x

7 comments:

Jackie PN said...

haahaa No socks or stockings!! heehee Adorable Angela! xoxo

Crafty Claire said...

That's one of my favourite masterboards. Love everything about it, my colours and so much depth in the layers xx

Margaret Mifsud said...

Oh Wow!! I really love this masterboard Angela! The colours are gorgeous and the stenciled layers make it even more spectacular! Love the card you made with too .. clean, simple, gorgeous and so fun!! Have a lovely day!! hugs x

Dotty Jo said...

Stunning masterboard and a gorgeous card! Jo x

Redanne said...

Thank you for the smile, that little character is brilliant, as is the sentiment!! Love your masterboard too, of course... Anne xx

Cara said...

He's just adorable! This is such a fun card x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a great card - I'm grinning from ear to ear, Angela!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10