Friday 8 December 2017

Back to the Craft Barn with Christmas Animals.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi everyone just here to let you know this is another project for the Craft Barn and it's live today.

I've been working with Elenazinski stamps, yes again Lol! and here is the card I've made.
If you would like to see how I made this then pop over to The Craft Barn for full details.


I would love it if you could leave me a comment and 
thanks for stopping by.
 
Look forward to seeing you at The Craft Barn.
 
Happy crafting,
 
Angela xXx
 
I would like to enter this card in the following Challenges:

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card, Angela! These sort of cards look frighteningly complicated, Jo x

pam said...

Gorgeous colours on this card Angela, brilliant images and shape.
Hugs Pam x

Cara said...

I love this and not just because it's purple! Gorgeous background and those stamps are fabulous and perfect composition x

SusanLotus said...

Beautiful and clever card!

Have a nice weekend!
SusanLotus nr 5 WOYWW

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I love the non-traditional colour on this card, Angela; it's very fun!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Fabulous folds setting the scene for those superb images! Thank you for sharing and join in with the *Tis the Season* Blog Challenge over at That's Crafty!
Best Wishes Tracey DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10