Monday 11 December 2017

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge - Christmas.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi! back again to tell you that it's time for another challenge over
at Crafty Cardmakers.


  June is hosting today and our challenge is Christmas. As this is the final challenge of the year there will be a Christmas present for the winner!


As usual you can enter anything you fancy, it doesn't have to just be cards, as long as it meets the challenge, and doesn't exceed the 15 total challenges entered rule! 

Hope you will join in.
And here is my project for the challenge:

 
You just have to love these Elena Zinski stamps Set 17, what a cute image they make.
The background is Jofy 06 for Paper Artsy, heat embossed and then Oxide inks added.
Red gems and Stickles glitter glue complete the design.
 

I hope you will pop over to see what the rest of the DT have been up to and maybe join in the challenge.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with too.
 Happy crafty card making.
Angela x 

4 comments:

Redanne said...

That image is just super cute and your background is lovely! xx

Cara said...

This is gorgeous, I love the background and those birds are brilliant x

Jackie PN said...

heehee those birds make me giggle!
Sweet card Angela!
Jackie xo

Kim x said...

How different Angela.
I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas. Hugs Kimx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10