Monday 19 February 2018

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:

 
Yes you've seen it before! here.
It's made with Paper Artsy stencils designed by Kim Dellow and  have already used it on another card.
This is an A3 sheet which goes a long way so there's always a bit left over for that card you forgot to make Lol!

This time I've taken the bottom right which is mostly shades of green and yellow to make this card.

  • Take a white card blank, white and dark green card to layer and cut to size using a Sue Wilson die.
  • Then cut the chosen section of Masterboard into three pieces and layer with more card.
  • Before mounting onto the other layers I attached a small piece of yellow ribbon to enhance the colours.

So here we are...  what next?
 
It's usually at this stage that I tend to leave them for a while. I realise this is a very busy background and you might just want to put a sentiment on it but don't worry I took it a bit further!
 
Stamped and fussy cut some flowers using the Kim Dellow stamp set EK Do6.
I felt it need something with a little less detail so I used craft card and stamped it first with the same sentiment stamp that I used on the Masterboard.
Finished them with some die cut centres from the Masterboard and Sparkle Glitter glue.
 
 
 The Sentiment is a Sizzix Die.
I die cut this in black and yellow and then mounted them together.


I would love to hear your comments and of course I will be able to visit you back once I know where you are.
 
Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
 
Angela x
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Fashionable Stamping Challenges # Challenge 132 -One for the Girls.
Stamping Sensations: February: Anything with Flowers.

8 comments:

Crafty Claire said...

It’s amazing how that little bit of yellow lifts it and ties it all together. A lovely card xx

pam said...

Fantastic cards Angela, love the layouts using your fabulous papers.
hugs Pam x

brenda said...

You really have made that masterboard work for you and some lovely floral cards for our 'Flowers' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Viv said...

Great background you created! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations

Jackie PN said...

Beautiful Angela! So full of happy and springlike! Are you enjoy spring yet? Wish we were!
Thank you for sharing- hope your week is filled with sunshine and joy!
huge hugs,Jackie xx

Dora said...

Beautiful creations. Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

Cara said...

Just stunning! I love the touch of ribbon, it really lifts it x

Yvonne Garner said...

I’ve always been fascinated with cards made from a master board. Well done! Thanks for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10