Friday 18 July 2014

Rufford Park Ollerton Nottinghamshire.

A big welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Blogging buddies,  I am a bit late posting this as it was last week that we went to Rufford park, took my mum for a day out.
The photographs are a bit limited because she cannot walk too far but thought you might like to see them.

 
My husband and I have a kind of bond with this place as we first visited it when they had just opened the craft centre and gallery in about 1980.
 The Abbey was still unsafe and fenced off but lots of work has been done and now you are able to go inside.
But there's lots more than this and sometime when we go again I will take more photographs.


 
 This is the stable block which leads to the craft shop, gallery, restaurant, cafe and orangery.





 

 
 
 



 
There are also various activities which take place throughout the year which can be found on their website.
 
We just love it and I think you would too,
 
Angela x

2 comments:

Redanne said...

Lovely photos Angela, it reminds me a little of Sissinghurst Castle in Kent. It looks like a lovely place for a walk. Anne xx

lisa said...

I know why you love it, it certainly is a lovely place to visit. We used to go every December on our way to Center Parcs. Unfortunately haven't been for a few years now we can't take our daughter out of school!
Glad you had a lovely day out.
Hugs Lisax

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10