Monday 21 July 2014

Masterboard Monday

A big welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Blogging Friends  here to show you a card that I made using one of my Masterboards.

First the stamps:
Hampton Art, diffusion.

 
And here is the Masterboard.
 
 
 
 
You may remember seeing this background before because I have already used this Clarity stencil for other projects.
I just love it LOL!
 
 
 
 
 


 I used the Big and Juicy MOUNTAIN MEADOW ink pad to stamp with.
Some images were stamped straight from the pad and some where second or third pushes to vary the depth of colour.


 
I then set about cutting out the sections to mat and layer parts of the design.




 
 

 Added Stickles glue to the flowers for that all important sparkle.

 
And here is the finished card.
 
 
To complete it I added gilding flakes around the edge of the topper, stamped the moths again and attached them to the card along the body section.
I also added ribbon, gems and an insert which I stamped with the moths.

 
Here is a close-up showing the added moths.

 
I have sent a copy of this Masterboard to my friend Gloria and it will be interesting to see how she uses it.
 
That's all for now.
Back soon and happy crafting,
 
Angela x
 



7 comments:

Carole Z said...

Beautiful Masterboard Angela and the moth stamps are gorgeous! Carole Z X

Redanne said...

Your Masterboard this week is really pretty - and I do recognise that Clarity stencil too! Love the card you made and like Carole, I think those moths are gorgeous! Anne xx

Ruth said...

Love this card, the moths are beautiful and the colours on the master board lovely x

pam said...

hi Angela, love what you have created, beautiful colours and those moths are amazing.
pam

Sherry said...

The finished card is lovely Angela and it's always nice seeing the step by step photos x

Mary said...

I like your master board...yes I do. I also like how well you presented the directions. And you are right about adding glitter....a little sparkle is perfect!

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Have you tried pulling shaving foam through the stencil? That is an awesome technique, and, a bit like the gelli plate, you cannot control exactly what you get so it is exciting. I love your finished piece of art with the moths - so pretty. xx Maggie #80

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10