Friday 31 August 2018

Friday Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

More Steampunk.
If this doesn't make you smile then nothing will.
These people are so imaginative.






 




 





What can I say other than hope you enjoyed looking, they are great people.

Have a fun weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
 
 And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

9 comments:

Helen said...

what great costumes! must take hours to put together. thanks for sharing

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

These were out of this world. So very imaginative and creative. I'm so glad you shared these photos with us. Have a super Friday and great weekend. See you next week for Friday Smiles.

Annie said...

Wow. Simply stunning outfits. So much work has gone into each outfit....I love them. Thanks so much for sharing them with us.
Hugs,
Annie x

Astrid Maclean said...

Wow, brilliant photos and amazing out fits!!! Now I am just curious, - did you dress up? I may have missed some posts, so maybe you talked about that already, if so, my apols....

Lisca said...

Wow! I have been looking forward to seeing the photos of the steampunk festival and these last three posts did not disappoint. Fabulous costumes! So full of imagination and colour. I'm sure it takes them all year to dream up something as so original.
Did you dress up too? What did you go as?
Have a lovely weekend,
(Are you away again?)
Hugs,
Lisca

Elizabeth said...

Not just imaginative, Angela, but stunning too! I absolutely love the costumes and just wish I had the nerve to dress up like that too. Have a wonderful weekend. Elizabeth xx

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

So cool! Love the dragonfly backpack. You didn't dress up, Angela? Next year, you should!

Jackie PNeal said...

Oh fabulous costumes!! Omgosh! I totally love the dragonfly on the woman's back- how cool is that! There are so many tiny details on each of their outfits...I'll bet they work them the whole year!
Thank for sharing
Jackie xo

pearshapedcrafting said...

Thats my boy!!!! Wearing a kilt - he didnt tell me about that!!!hugs,Chris

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10