Sunday 26 August 2018

Lincoln Steampunk Festival.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

A whole weekend of Steampunk here in Lincoln and I'm here to show you a few photographs and there will be more to follow later in the week.
So here they are:
 
So to start us off one of my favourites:

She does not look amused!
Naturally here is Queen Victoria to open the proceedings.
Great costume too.


Great collection and not just costumes.

 
 

Loving this little plane.



 
 
 
So back to the costumes.

 
Another lovely day too.








I hope that phone is steam powered ladies.
 
 
Just a starter for you and loads more to follow soon.
Have a great weekend,
Angela xXx

4 comments:

Helen said...

what great fun!

Annie said...

Amazing costumes Angela. Thanks for sharing with us.
Hugs,
Annie x

Jackie PNeal said...

What a fun time!! The costumes are beautiful and get better each year! I love the gal in purple!!
hugs xo

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Such wonderful costumes - a feast for the eyes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10