Friday 17 August 2018

Friday Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

Been doing more pebble painting which I know some of you will already be aware of.


 
Which have been hidden in the park near to where we live and have all got new homes now.

 
We seem to have lots of new ducks this year. Guess it's all that nice weather we've had.

 
 
The colours on this dragonfly are gorgeous though I wish you could see it in flight.

 
I know I keep showing you the beauties of having a pond well this is the down-side Lol!
Pump cleaning this week....well quite a lot at the moment.


 
Bit gungy!


I don't have a lot to show you though I have been really busy especially working on my new pebbles.
Here is just one that I finished and there will be more to follow soon.
Working on Dragon Eyes.

 
And to finish here is little Maisie in another comfy position.

 No idea where Stan is.
He could be any where, particularly if he's not meant to be there Lol!
Is she comfy or what!



 Before I go just wanted to tell you that there are only 7 days to go before the next Steampunk Festival here in Lincoln Yipeee!

If you don't know what it's all about just click here and here  if you're interested.
More about  that later.
 
 Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
 
 
And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

8 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Ooooo I was close to guessing when I said the pebble looked like the Eye from LOTR hee hee.. I love that dragon eye, I need to find one of these!!
I feel your pain with the pond, I have many friends with ponds and they have all said the hot weather this year has played havoc with their pumps due to the build up of algae.
Maisie looks very comfy, maybe Stan is helping with the pond pump hee hee!!
Happy Friday & have a super weekend.
Hugs Tracey xx

Annie said...

I always love your painted stones but I have to say that the dragon eyes are my favourite....you are so clever. That’s a lot of ducks you’ve got there....I’m sure this lovely weather will have helped numbers this year. It’s a shame there’s always a lot of work keeping a pond nice but I’m certain your gorgeous fish are worth your efforts. Give those gorgeous doggies big cuddles from me.
Hugs,
Annie x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I am so impressed with your painted rocks. Seems the craze hit the states last year and isn't letting up. Our neighborhood association has had two rock painting days this summer. A good family activity.

Ducks are much better than the Canadian Geese we get that never leave. And I know about ponds. I've seen worse than your filter. Now you know why I no longer have a pond. Hope you have a great Friday and lovely weekend. Thanks for dropping by and checking up on me. Give Maisie and Stan a big hug from me in the states. Just don't tell Bleubeard, please.

Lisca said...

Oooh that dragon eye looks fantastic! You'll have to do more of those 'cause everyone will want to find one of those. (I would) Not saying the others are not great. They are, but I have a sneaky feeling those dragon eyes will be a firm favorite!
I don't have a pond but comiserations with the pump cleaning.
Great to see Maisie so relaxed. At this moment, that is what I would like to do, lay flat out on the couch in the heat of the day....
Have a lovely weekend,
Lisca

mamapez5 said...

That is quite a flock of ducks in the park now isn't it? It is good that they are comfortable and safe enough to breed freely.
I love the pebble painting, especially that eye. If I found that one I wouldn't want to pass it on.
I remember the photos from last year's Steampunk festival. I hope the weather is good for it. Enjoy! Kate x

Twiglet said...

Amazing dragon's eye!! Very clever. xx Jo

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I love it that you're hiding the painted pebbles for people to find...I can just imagine that a young boy finds a dragon eye in the park, and the story that will come from that! What a give you are, my friend.

Jackie PNeal said...

I LOVE that dragon's eye!! gorgeous Angela!
What a super treat for whomever finds these treasures!
hugs,Jackie xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10