Monday 6 August 2018

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:

 
 
Remember this from last week?
Like all good Masterboards there's always some left for another card.

And here is the new one with instructions for making.
Hope you like it.
 
 
Sometimes white card just works and really makes the details pop.
 
This die looks like being very useful as it can be used in a variety of ways.


I started by cutting into white card with the inner section and the gold card including the outline die.


 Cut away the butterflies from the gold card and use the Distress Oxide below to colour the butterflies on the white card.
 
 
You also need to ensure the white card is the correct size and trim if necessary, edge the white card with a blending tool and Worn Lipstick then stamp the sentiment before adding the detail.
This is a very useful stamp set and one of a set of three.
 
 
 Next I attached the body of the gold butterflies to the white card as shown here.


I continued by mounting the focal images  to a piece of the Masterboard leaving a little extra round the edge as a border.
Next attach the brads and Glue to the card blank.

 
I liked the way this looked but still felt something was missing so added tiny drops of gold Stickles Glue on the white die cut.

 
You can see the 3D effect of the butterflies here.
 
 
And here is the finished card.
 
 

 Quite different from the one I made last week which is here if you didn't see it.
 
There seem to be lots of wedding anniversaries this month so this should be suitable but could just as easily be finished as a birthday card.

 I would love to hear your comments.
 
Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
 
Angela x
 
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
 

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Awesome! What a wonderful way to wake up to such a beautiful card....on my way to hobby lobby. Gonna make one if I can find the die. Have a blessed day!!!!!

Jackie PN said...

WOW oh WOW Is that card ever Gorgeous!!!Just exquisite! The Gold with the pink is just stunning!
Sending love
Jackie xo

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Yet another stunning piece from that wonderful masterboard...happy recipient coming up, I'd say!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10