Monday 20 August 2018

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:

 
As Autumn is on it's way I thought something with colours to match might be nice.

 
I already had a collection of papers coloured with Distress Oxides. Whenever making Masterboards I usually colour a few extra sheets of card or paper ready for the next project or just in case I need extra but this seems like a rather large collection! So time to use some of it I think.

 
Added detail to the colour using Tim Holtz stencils and more Oxides.



Next to the stamping.
 
 
Using Paper Artsy stamps.


 And the final Masterboard ready for the next stage. This was an A4 sheet of water colour paper so plenty to go on.

 
Using Kraft Card blank and cut the Masterboard to make the background layers.
 
 

Stamping next on a sheet of this.

 
With these.
So love these stamps especially the moth.

 
And coloured with Oxides after heat embossing.
 
 
Next used another Paper Artsy stamp to decorate the front section.
I make no apologies for the mess on my Misti Lol!

 
Love these little dies which are really useful on cards.


I used some of the Kraft card to cut these and added a little Oxide ink to them using a blending tool.
 
And at last here is the finished card.

 
I glazed the shell on the snail added gems and sentiments to complete the card.




 
 I would love to hear your comments.
 
Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
 
Angela x
 
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge blog: Challenge 'K is for Kraft Card'
 

13 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely! Thanks for sharing your process! Jo x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Those oxides really shout Autumn!! What a great selection of stamped images Angela. Love the shape of the created card and those Kraft card die cuts really add to it's warmth.
Thank you for sharing & Happy Monday Hugs Tracey xx

Kelly said...

Good morning, Angela! Stopping by on my way to your WOYWW post to say how much I love this card. Truly an example of how much details matter. Gorgeous! Creative Blessings, my friend. Kelly

Sam Squires - A Crafting Niche said...

Wow, great card and instructions too. Thanks for taking part in the "My Time To Craft" challenge. Sam x

Darlene said...

Fabulous backgrounds and beautiful overall design! Thanks so much for playing in our Alphabet Challenge! Good Luck and please come back next month!

Darlene
Alphabet Challenge DT
ALPHABET CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

brenda said...

Great minds and all that with having ready inked background and what a beauty you have made with these lovely colours, many thanks for sharing a favourite stamp with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a luscious post, Angela - I'm drooling over all the beautiful colour and pattern!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MTTC, good luck!!! Amy DT

Dora said...

Beautiful! thank you for showing the tutorial.
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

Jackie PNeal said...

WOW what a pretty card Angela!!
thanks for the steampunk thoughts of me! I hope you had a great time!
Jackie xo

Cazro said...

A beautiful card, super design. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz. DT.

Janice said...

Fabulous card and design.
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge ~ Janice DT

Kampin' Karen said...

Your cards and technique are simply gorgeous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10