Friday 8 March 2019

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


New plant for the sitting room.




A close-up of the plant, looks good but is it real?





My lovely Iris is doing well.


We've been for a walk this week ar a place called Whisby Nature Park.



Of course we had to stop for coffee and scones....it's the law Lol!

Related image

This looks like fun though we didn't give it a go!

Guess that's it for today.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

6 comments:

Annie said...

The plant looks very real but as you suggested it might not be I'm guessing it's not. :-) Love the little Iris. I know some little people who would live that adventure park but I think I would have given it a miss too.
Hugs,
Annie x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I know for sure the iris are real, but I am not so sure about the large plant. I admit, if not, it's an incredible fake.

That play area DID look fun. I think I'd have to have a go at it. I'm a kid at heart.

I want some real scones. You are making my mouth water. Have a super Friday and a wonderful weekend, too, Angela. Bleubeard and Squiggles are sending happy thoughts to Stan and Maisie.

mamapez5 said...

I am suspecting your plant is not real. Real ones tend not to prosper in centrally heated homes. The little iris is looking good.
The park looks fun. My boys would have enjoyed that once upon a time. Sadly those days have gone, but their boys would enjoy it now.
Kate x

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Your new plant looks real. And your iris is beautiful. That walking park looks like a nice place to visit. I don't think I would've ventured into that jungle gym type thing, but I'm sure kids would enjoy it.

Mac Mable said...

The plant sure does look real......The Iris is coming along nicely and yes coffee and scones is the law around here too x. Have a lovely weekend too? x

froebelsternchen said...

Love your living room Angela! A fabulous new plant !

Happy weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10