Friday 22 March 2019

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

Now I have been a bit busy this week and I'm guessing that those who know me will know what I've been up to when you see these photographs.



Great views.




I just love Icicles, they are great design starting points.


Lots of snow here. I realise that this may not make some of you smile but we love it as long as it stays here where it belongs Lol!


A bit of a Busman's holiday here. This was Sunday so all's quiet.



However Monday morning and the place is busy.
Hopefully I will have some more interesting photographs for you next week but in the mean time.........

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


I promise to get round everyone it might just take me a bit longer.

                                           Hugs, Angela xXx

11 comments:

Helen said...

More sun than we are having here, so enjoy!! Great pics

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Goodness, Angela. Didn't you just get back from a ski trip a few weeks ago? I'm really impressed!!! Love the views, but I'm now cold from seeing these photos (grin). Have a super Friday and a terrific weekend, dear.

Annie said...

More brrrrrr therapy for you then? :-) :-) Enjoy every minute my friend.
Hugs,
Annie x

Lisca said...

Skiing again! I think I'll stay in the sun. You call it a busman's holiday. Does that mean your job has something to do with skiing?
Have a great time.
Lisca

froebelsternchen said...

Happy weekend - lovely impressions - these preschool kids are for sure better skiers than I am. I had my last skiing holiday at least 20 years ago!

Big hugs, Susi

Lynn Holland said...

Snow is fine with me as long as it’s on postcards and not near me haha
Have a lovely weekend
Lynn x

pam said...

Looks amazing Angela, but tooo cold for me! even in the sun.
Enjoy!
Pam x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Yes, does look beautiful too Angela, loving it! But I do not ski so prob better to watch! Love aerial skiing in Winter Olympics.
Keep safe and travel home safely too, prayer hugs, Shaz in Oz.x #15

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

mamapez5 said...

Not my chosen environment but you obviously love it, so I hope you have a fantastic week. Kate x

Neet said...

Hope you are having a wonderful time and enjoying the Apres bit to the full. Love those icicles, what a fantastic picture. Stay safe and well but enjoy to the full.
Hugs, Neet 5 xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Looks like you had a great skiing holiday - no envy here, since we're enjoying spring at last! Happy return to crafting as you play catch-up in the studio!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10