Monday 18 March 2019

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:



If you've been around you will know that I've already posted one card made with this Masterboard which can be found here: but here is another.


This was made with the stamps and dies that were free in the magazine apart from the background which was the Artistic Flair stencil again.
I really love this leafy border die and I know it's going to be really useful.
Finished the card with gems and Stickles Glitter Glue.

 
You can see the Artistic Flair stencil better here. It's great for layering your backgrounds.


I've also used the leaves again to decorate the inside. This is quite an old stamp by INCA stamps but still love it.

Once you've got the Masterboard made the cards can be put together fairly quickly so it's worth making one in A3 which I've done here.

Hope you like it.
I have more cards from this Masterboard to follow soon.
 
I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x
 
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

11 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Love it Angela, very clever indeedy! Kind of get those masterboards now, I am realising I do them, but just not that big. In fact did one today and about to hack into it.. so to speak, not die cutting though.
Hugs Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

pam said...

Fantastic card Angela, love your beautiful masterboard colours and how you used on your card.
Pam x

Kathleen said...

A lovely mix of colours and a super die, like the way you have decorated the back of the card too, lovely subtle images. Thank you for joining our 'Favourites' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Brenda Brown said...

Another gorgeous design and great use of your masterboard xxx

brenda said...

How very pretty with a real feel of Spring, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Use a favourite' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Oh Angela the inside is just as good as the outside, you could have made a twofer here!! Love those fresh green's, you've really made the best of that master board.
Tuesday Hugs Tracey xx

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautiul card, love that die and how you used it inside and out.
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week!
Ellie

Mac Mable said...

What a fabulous card from the master board. Love that leaf edge die cut, it looks so striking and so are the elements on the master board. Wonderfully designed card, which I love x

Mrs A. said...

I do like how you have carried the design round onto the back of your card. I love the pastel colours too. Hugs Mrs A.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Gorgeous card, Angela - I love how you've taken the colour and pattern around to the back of it, and of course, your masterboard is always a treat to see. Well done!!!

Crafty Claire said...

A beautiful card with lovely colours for this time of year. I like the inside xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10