Friday 13 December 2019

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

I seem to have been busy mostly card making but don't have much to show for it.




Just showing you this space as a few of my visitors have been confused by what is going on. 
This is the original home of my desk but it's different because we've had a solid roof put on and the original Polycarbonate removed.


Which is how come I have gained this lovely skylight.
This room is between the dining room and the conservatory which also now has a solid roof.


And this is where the confusion happened because at the same time my hubby has been building me a new log cabin studio and this is where we're up to with it.


The inside is almost finished with a nice bright colour to give plenty of light.


The plastic bags that you can see holds the new chairs which are waiting for everything else to arrive.


So as you can see things are moving on but as yet not quite ready to move in. 
I have no intention of rushing this as I've waited a long time to get it so want to get it right....hopefully!




Finally something to make you smile. 
Look at the size of this Eclair. I've put the ruler next to it so you could see just how big it was and I say was, because we've eaten it! and I can tell you it was scrummy.


And finally a few doggy funnies though actually very true!

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

9 comments:

Annie said...

Oh yessss....the cabin is coming along very nicely....love it. As for the dog funnies....I guess you need a dog to know just how true some of them are :-)
Hugs,
Annie x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

WOW, that new cabin is going to be out of this world. I sure hope it's heated and cooled, though. That will make all the difference in the world.

I don't have a dog, but I can relate. Cats can act the same ways, too! Hope you have a grand Friday and an awesome weekend, dear Angela.

mamapez5 said...

I am sure your new studio will be wonderful Angela. It is so good to start with a clean slate and make it your own little haven.
The doggy cartoons made me smile. They do so hate it when what we are doing takes our attention away from them.
Hope you have a good week. Kate x

Anne (cornucopia) said...

I had been a little confused about the outdoor building and the inside room being redone with the skylight. But when I saw your desk back, then I assumed that was its final location. The outdoor building will have more space, if that is the final destination for your craft desk. Having lots of natural light is good for both spots. I enjoyed reading your dog cartoons. Always funny and true at the same time.

Mrs A. said...

We are both sat in theSummer House with the sun streaming in through the windows. It is lovely and warm . Who needs central hesting!! Aim too waited a long time to get this. If the sun is out we sit in here most mornings for breakfast or elevenese. Thanks for explaining your space. Hugs Mrs A.

jatin said...

This is very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs Very good.
play bazaar
satta king

Divya said...

This is very beautifull website very good work. Play Bazaar | Play Bazaar Gmaes | Satta King | Satta King Satta Matka All Play Bajar/bazzar Games Result Chart 2019.
satta king
play bazaar

NIKE said...

Play bazaar
satta king
play bazaar
satta king good sites

NIKE said...

satta king
play bazaar

play bazaar nice tips.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10