Wednesday 18 December 2019

WOYWW#550- What's On your Workdesk Wednesday.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey. 

Hi Workdesk friends. 
Here we are for another Wednesday at the Workdesk. 
I am here again to show you:

"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".

If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!


I think this desk looks rather tidy and organised, quite like it but can't promise it will stay this way.
Apart from the things on the desk something else reappeared this week that wasn't here last week but I wonder if you know what it/they are?.



As the Christmas cards are all finished I've started on some Altenew projects to try out some of their stamps and dies that I'd not got round to playing with.
  • The stamps are to the left of the glass mat and a couple of watercolour pads waiting for me to stamp in them.
  • There are some old scale weights towards the back as I find these useful for helping to flatten stuff.
  • On the right there are Baby wet ones for cleaning stamps. 
  • A stack of gems, some red line tape, a small exploding tub with odds and ends in it and a blue box which you can just see has brushes, scissors and other tools. This needs sorting at some stage as I used it to store stuff when we were having the roof altered.
  • On the top of the glass mat is my Tim Holtz stamping platform with a Pink Pig Pad on the top.

So that's my desk for today but as I can't show you any finished pieces, I'm showing you this which I posted on Monday, part of my play time with the Altenew stamps.



If you're interesting in seeing how I used it you can find it here just below this post.

 Thanks for stopping by and many thanks to those lovely people who sent me such gorgeous Christmas cards.
I hope your Christmas is full of happiness.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela xXx

19 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Lovely play piece. How like you to make time and be in control! I think you’ve filled the two cubby holes in the middle this week...it all looks very tidy though Angela, very admirable!

shazsilverwolf said...

HI Angela, love that masterboard, can I ask where you bought the layering Poinsettia from? I saw JM use it, but haven't found it to purchase yet! Hope you have a lovely Christmas, Hugs, Shaz #2 X

Annie said...

Oh yes, now that's really looking more like home for you Angela. All your little friends have found homes in your new space :-)
Hugs,
Annie x #12

Glenda said...

Just popping in to wish you a very Merry Christmas!
Glenda #18

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Oh Angela how tidy you are.. I'm sure it will stay like it at least till after Christmas, you don't want to end up on that naughty list after all hee hee!! Beautiful poinsettia stamps, I to have far too many things unused. Thank you again for your super card.. Happy WoywW Tracey #5 xx
P.S Yes Freya is a sweetie, she has patched up a huge whole this year xx

glitterandglue said...

Hi Angela. Hmm... looked at last week's picture, and this... Is it the bats that have appeared?? Great masterboard - and I love the way you used them in a previous post.
Take care. God bless. Have a truly beautiful Christmas.
Margaret #1

Mrs A. said...

Gorgeous mood board. Looks so good. Just like design paper. You should go into production! Lol. Love the two cards you made from it below. wishing you a Happy Christmas. Hugs
Mrs A.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I like the poinsettia in a different colourway, it works really well! Have a lovely Christmas Angela!
Hugs LLJ 3 xxx

Diana Taylor said...

Wow, I love the poinsettia stamp - it's gorgeous in blue, I would never have thought of that but it works so well. I also love what you've done with it. The craft space is looking beautifully neat and ready for crafty happenings now!
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas,
Hugs, Diana x #23

Crafting With Jack said...

Very tidy desk, the calm before the next storm perhaps. Know mine won’t stay tidy once I start off again. Happy WOYWW and have a great Christmas Angela #21

Helen said...

I love to do things in alternative colours too. it looks fab. Liking the tidy desk - was looking for your exploding box but it seems still to be absent!! Have a great week. Helen #7

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

That is a very tidy and well-organised desk, indeed, Angela - with a full desk tour! The background looks amazing - wonder what you'll do with it? Thanks for your visit earlier - I'm running a bit late today due to my commitments elsewhere. Wishing you and your family and the doggies a very happy Christmas! See you next year! xx zsuzsa #19

StampinCarol said...

Beautiful play piece! And your desk is inspiring in how much you can store in such a small area and how tidy it is!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Christmas!
Carol N #22

Shoshi said...

My goodness, that's a tidy desk, Angela - a rival to my own at the moment, also a state that won't last!! Your latest masterboard is absolutely gorgeous, as are the cards you have made with it. I love the colours you have chosen. The green is a beautiful contrast to the unusual blue of the flowers. Really stylish!

Thank you for your visit and your extremely kind words! I am so glad you like my Tudor gown. If you pop back, I have just updated the photos with better ones that a friend took this afternoon, complete with the jewellery I wore. I am very pleased with how it all turned out - it was a real effort to get it completed in time!

The kitties send love back, and we all wish you a happy Christmas.

Happy WOYWW,
Shoshi x #17

Sarah Brennan said...

Love the new look rearranged desk Angela. Are those all Sizzix Bigz dies on the shelves? Love the blue poinsettias, so different. Merry Christmas and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #6

Neet said...

That is indeed a lovely stamp, they make some beauties don't they. I have several but not got that one - love how you have done it in the blues.
Here's to you and yours having a wonderful Christmas and all the best for the new year
Hugs, Neet 11 xx

Heather M said...

Hi Angela, Sorry I am late visiting. I'm doing flying visits round desks, as I've been AWOL for so long and wanted to catch up and wish everyone a Merry Christmas! Definitely a very tidy desk. I do like the Altenew stamp - very pretty! Have a lovely week Heather xx #31

Lillianb said...

Happy Belated WOYWDW


That sure is a tidy desk I have mine to do today [ I hope lol ] Loving your piece of work and those stamps are lovely I have a few Atlenew stamps and love them

Lilian B # 28

Anne said...

Hi and thanks for popping by. Sorry I'm so late. Just want to say Happy Christmas.Anne X 9

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10