Friday 20 December 2019

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

I actually seem to have been so busy that I haven't had time to take photographs but I did stop for a moment when shopping with my mum to show you this.



Meadowhall Shopping Mall in Sheffield.


Not really as busy as we thought it would be which was nice. This was Tuesday.



We arrived just as these school children were getting ready to start singing carols.



I think these two realised they were having their photo taken.


 But it certainly didn't put them off!

So sweet.


We did go to the garden centre too this week and there were more Christmas things than plants but I thought you might like this little gang singing Christmas songs.


He's cute too. 
No plants in sight here either.





Have a great weekend and a very happy Christmas everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

4 comments:

Annie said...

We have singing reindeer at one of our garden centres :-) I love seeing all the Christmas decorations everywhere....especially now that I have just had my last customer collecting....Wahoooo no more work for me until 6th now :-) Only one problem though is I can't sit and do nothing so I now need to find something creative to occupy my time :-)
Have a wonderful Christmas. See you back here in the New Year.
Hugs,
Annie x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I have avoided the mall and the nursery, too. It's too crowded this time of year and there have been a lot of cars broken into to look for money and packages. You got some lovely photos and I loved the singing reindeer. Have a super Christmas and a beautiful, safe, and healthy New Year, dear Angela.

Lisca said...

What a lovely garden centre. I remember we always used to vsit our local garden centre before Christmas. They have such lovely decorations and gifts. Your singing reindeer are cute as are the singing school girls of course.
I love that white paper (origami?) chandelier.
And the doggie funnies are, em, funny.
Wishing you and your family a very happy and peaceful Christmas,
Hugs,
Lisca

Mac Mable said...

I have had a wonderful time catching up on your blog posts Angela, after being away. As always fabulous creations with the Christmas cards (and masterboard) and I have been chuckling with the dog cartoons. Thanks for the update with the craft studio and what a huge Eclair!!! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10