Friday 27 December 2019

Friday Fun day With Smiles and dogs.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week. 

I have to be honest that I have been a bit busy Lol! and I suspect you have too but in-between putting the turkey in, starting the veg etc. I managed to take a few pics of my favourite friends.



As you can see, it's a dog's life here!
Comfy or what!


And while I was busy cooking, getting the table ready, washing up etc. Stan managed to find interesting places at my parents house to rest his head.
He obviously has a good taste in artists too.


And so likes a cosy spot.


Maisie managed to pinch this place for a while.



But got fed up and decided the hall stairs was a better place.


And soon decided to have a snooze.


We did have time for a little hug too.


And finally a few funnies to finish off.
Not really Christmas but if you have a dog you'll be able to relate to these.


Thank goodness we don't have this problem with our two.

But this is a different matter!

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

4 comments:

Annie said...

Hi Angela. Sorry I haven’t posted today. Got lots to smile about of course but been so busy making memories I’ve not taken photos. Hope you’ve had a wonderful time x
Hugs,
Annie x

Judys Lace Creations said...

Love your dog cartoons!We don't have a dog, but can still relate!

Mac Mable said...

What a fun post and your both dogs are adorable x.

Crafty Claire said...

The dogs look quite worn out with all the festivities! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10