Monday 23 December 2019

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:




I make no apologies, I know you've seen this Masterboard before here and here with details but this is why I love them so much because you can make so many cards with them.
The Masterboards are my play time and I have no thoughts of how I will use them. Sometimes I will put them away for months and then come back to them, it works for me!


This card has a slightly different layout and a different coloured textured card to go with the Masterboard.

I just used a die to shape the Masterboard and then layered it over blue textured card.
I've used Stickles Glitter Glue on the stamens and to highlight some of the dots on the textured card too. 
A die cut sentiment completes the design.


Hope you like it, I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Christmas Kickstart Challenge: 26 - Last Minute Madness.
Day of the Month Card Club Challenge # 10 - Poinsettia Day.
Craft Stamper Take it Make it Challenges - December - Anything Goes.


10 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely, Angela - the colours are gorgeous! Have a very happy Christmas, Jo x

Helen said...

I love it Angela and don't mind seeing it again - fantastic colours!

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Angela, thanks for playing along at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge - great to have you join the fun! Jo x

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Blue Poinsettias - I love them! Gorgeous how you used this masterboard. A cool idea! Happy Holidays to you and thank you for joining us at DotMCC. I hope we will see you again next year!

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

What a lovely card ! Thank you so much for sharing your work with us at The Artistic Stamper
WIshing you good luck to win beautiful stamps !

papierelle said...

Beautiful poinsettias and great card design!!
Thank you for sharing with us at DotMCC.
Gundi

Rosmarie said...

I love poinsettias in blue - maybe it's because we see them mostly in red! The die-cut sentiment looks gorgeous! Thank you so much for playing along with us at DotMCC! Rosi x

Linda said...

Happy New Year!
Lovely card .... I like the bl;ue poinsettias. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

Crafty Claire said...

I think your masterboards technique is fabulous. There are different kinds of creative muse, some days you just want to see what happens and others are more purposeful xxx

Chana Malkah said...

This is quite lovely! No need to apologize since there is never too much of a good crafting element. Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place To Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10