Monday 18 November 2019

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you how I made this card. 

New Masterboards obviously because it's Monday!


These were made with Altenew layering Stamps and I really love the effect.


I've used lighter colours to create the background.
I just love how they go together.


And I've used the line stamp alone to create this Masterboard.


I stamped some red Poinsettia too which are a more traditional Christmas colours. 
Not sure which colours I like the best really. These two were stamped without the outline stamp.


Some of these are completed with the outline and some without it and were then die cut.  


For the outline Masterboard I started by stamping around the card and then masking some of the Poinsettia and stamping again.



Ended up with this.


And here again is the first card made with part of the collection.

For this card I've die cut two sections, layered them with red card and then added two of the red poinsettia with some die cut mistletoe.
I finished the card with a die cut sentiment, some small gems and Stickles Glitter Glue.

I'm sure you will be seeing these papers again soon.

Many thanks for stopping by and I'd love to hear your comments.

Happy crafting,

Angela x

6 comments:

اوائل الرياض said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mrs A. said...

The pink poinsettia card is fab but really looking forward to seeing what you do with the blue mood board. Hugs Mrs A.

Mac Mable said...

Amazing layering and stamping and stunning masterboards x. What a striking and beautiful card Angela x.

pam said...

Stunning card Angela, love the Blue and cannot wait to see what you make.
Pam x

Craftyfield said...

I'm yet to get some Altenew stamps but I love layered stamping and stamping
in colour in general. The Poinsettia is fabulous Angela, great Masterboards!

Crafty Claire said...

Wow! Fabulous masterboards. They look like printed paper. Amazing details xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10