Friday 22 November 2019

Friday fun day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


I've got my desk back at least for the time being though to be honest finding the stock and equipment I need is another matter!


You can probably see in both of these photographs that we are waiting for the ceilings to dry.
I have to decide how to dress the windows and I'm finding this really difficult.

More crafting with my friends on Wednesday. They enjoyed the card making so much that they wanted to do some more. Luckily I had prepped too many cards for last time so we worked on those which is good as it's difficult to find much at the moment.


They are very good pupils working hard here on their cards.


We finished off the pop up cards and then made a few with die cut layers, quite like these. I wasn't sure about the baubles when I cut them as the card was a really deep shiny red but with these patterned papers they look great.



This is Tiger, my friend's cat.
Just look at his face, he likes to pinch my seat when I get up.


Not sure what he's thinking here, what do you think?

My sister-in-law and her husband came at the weekend to bring me a pine chest of drawers they no longer needed which will be very useful in the new cabin. 


Maisie is not a lover of visitors but they came bearing doggy treats so she decided they might be okay after all.

Stan just likes everybody so you have to let him sit on your knee like it or not. 
I wish you could have seen him. They were sitting too close together so he had to wriggle quite a lot to get in between them so that he could make himself comfy and then put his head on a knee so he could have a nap. 
I think they would have liked to take him home actually.


Stan isn't quite this size but I'm sure you get the idea Lol!
I am so pleased you are all enjoying the funnies.
These two just fitted in so well today.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

8 comments:

Annie said...

I bet you can't wait for normal service to resume now but I have to say I really love your new spaces and bet you will really enjoy crafting and creating there. The dog cartooms really hit my spot...I guess you have to have a dog to know lol. Milly loves to wedge herself next to me on my chair most nights :-)
Hugs,
Annie x

Helen said...

It looks like you all had a fabulous day crafting together - some wonderful cards made!

Shoshi said...

What an exciting post, Angela - love the look of the room! Tiger is a beautiful cat, very regal looking. In comparison, ours still look like babies, especially Ruby with her baby face! In the second picture of Tiger, I think he is thinking, "What on earth is it that these funny two-legged creatures get up to with all that stuff on the table?" Love the dog cartoons. The second one reminds me very much of cat behaviour. How a small cat can push an enormous (by comparison anyway!) human right to the edge of the bed while they lounge in the middle is quite beyond me.

Shoshi x

Elizabeth said...

Hi Angela, nice to see some progress, it's all going the right way and I hope it's all perfect by Christmas. The cards you all made are lovely though Tiger doesn't look too impressed - gorgeous cat. I really enjoyed the funnies too. Enjoy the weekend. xx

Mrs A. said...

Your getting there slowly but surely. My next mini project is to decoupage an old sewing table to use in the summer house. It has a top opening lid and storage space so will be ideal. I want to cover it in Chalk paint but the tin I saw in my local DIY store was £18.99. No way was I paying that so I was delighted to find a pot (smaller but enough for my needs) at my local Hobby craft store for £5. Just need to source either some cheap napkins or rice paper for the top covering. Watch this space. Hugs Mrs A.

Craftyfield said...

Tiger is probably thinking the humans are weird... The cartoons made me smile too! Have a great Sunday Angela. x

Words and Pictures said...

Great to see how things are progressing, and also that you are managing to do some crafting even though it must be impossible to keep track of supplies. I'm sure you'll come up with the perfect window dressing in time. The cards and pop-up boxes look great. The two cartoons are hilarious, and I'm pretty sure that Tiger is just annoyed that you're all paying attention to the stuff on the table rather than him!
Alison x

Julia Dunnit said...

Angela, the craft cabin is huge and is already looking absolutely fantastic! That chest of drawers will be so useful - just promise yourself that you’ll open every drawer and check you’re using the contents at least once a month! Your extension is looking gorgeous, I cant possibly suggest window dressing....there are so many decisions involved in our extension that I think I’ve lost the ability to choose!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10