Friday 1 November 2019

Friday Fun day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

Sorry, last week I mentioned the cards I'd made with friends and then I'd been so busy that I forgot to put the photos on so here they are today.


We'd just got started here.


And this is what they made.



Considering they are not seasoned crafters I'm sure you will agree they did well.



The cabin is all stained now and the floor completed so electrics next.
I'm trying to think of a name for it but might need some help with that one so if you have any ideas just let me know.


I went to the Craft Club on Saturday which was nice.




One of the ladies brought him in. 
He is a Lincoln Imp though not half as ugly as the real one.
The story goes that Satan sent him to Lincoln and an angel turned him into stone and now he resides inside the cathedral but obviously not this one exactly.


These are examples of some of the cards that we made.
Not all by me of course.














Some nice ideas there.



Sadly this is where my desk is at the moment.


Because we're having the roof replaced.
But still plenty to smile about.


Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

6 comments:

Annie said...

Those exploding boxes are stunning and look so complicated to make so well done to all for making them. Love all of the other cards too....how lovely to craft and create with friends.
Hugs,
Annie x

Words and Pictures said...

Wow - looks like you are getting plenty of crafting done, even though your desk is on the move (yes, I know they're not all yours!). Love the exploding boxes, but it does look like you need plenty of workspace if that first photo is anything to go by. The craft cabin is looking great... bet you can't wait!
Alison x

Lisca said...

What a lot of beautiful cards and boxes! I delight to behold!
And your cabin is coming on nicely. Someone called it a craft cabin. Is that what it is going to be? Your craft space? That would be fantastic!
And you're having your roof replaced. Oh what a mess. I bet you will be glad when it is all done and tidy again.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Mac Mable said...

Your friends did amazing well with their projects Angela x. The cabin is coming along nicely and you are nearly there. Thanks for sharing the story about Lincoln Imp x. Fabulous makes from your craft club and a lovely collection and so creative x.

Craftyfield said...

I want to make exploding boxes but I'm waiting to find a die that will do the hard work for me so that I avoid wonky cubes... So yes, I'm impressed with your students' work! And also the cards, very productive...
Sooner or later, you will "know" the name of your craft room, maybe you need to be in there crafting for it to be revealed!

Mrs A. said...

My summerhouse has been named The Glass House. Your cabin is looking good. How about Cabin Fever. Hugs Mrs A.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10