Monday 4 November 2019

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
I am here today to show you a card:

made with this Masterboard:


Always one of my favourite techniques though I am sure I've said this before about something else Lol! But I like the depth that can be created. 
A tip for you: I like to start with small dots using up all the ink on the stamp before adding more then place the larger dots over these which gives the effect of the smaller dots being in the distance giving interesting depth to the design.


I've used black card, stencils and white ink to make this A4 Masterboard though the light has made it look rather blue.


I also had a few left over bits from another project so thought I'd try and fit these in too.


So this is the background with sections of the Masterboard cut into circles and strips.


I completed the card with diecut flowers and grasses, enamel dots and added some stickles glitter glue to the sentiment to make them stand out a little more.


I had a few of the smaller circles left over and attached those to the inside of the card with the sentiment.

And that's your lot my friends.
I would love to hear your comments and many thanks for stopping by. 

Happy crafting,

Angela x

7 comments:

Margaret Mifsud said...

This card is gorgeous Angela! The masterboard is fabulous and I love the layering with the left over bits! Absolutely awesome card! hugs x

Jo said...

That's amazing.....love the masterboard, something I really want to have a go at x

Mac Mable said...

What a striking masterboard and love how you've used another one to complete the fabulous background. Such depth to the card and the layering effect looks amazing x.

Craftyfield said...

The Bokeh Masterboard is awesome and you are right, giving a sense of perspective with the placement of the small and larger circles makes it so much better. Wish I'd thought of that last month! x

pam said...

Gorgeous card Angela, love the background and wonderful colours.
Pam x

Crafting With Jack said...

Love the look of that technique, I really must try it soon.

Crafty Claire said...

The circles are mesmerising and really draw you in xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10