Wednesday 6 November 2019

WOYWW: 544 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey. 

Hi Workdesk friends. 
Here we are for another Wednesday at the Workdesk. 
I am here again to show you:

"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".

If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!



Yes this is the floor!
Still no desk but that wont stop me, I'm here and thought you might like to see the new goodies that I got at the NEC craft show last weekend.

Just look at that gorgeous pen, can't wait to have a play with that.



Nice collection of stamps and stencils too so might get some new Christmas cards made.


Not really had a good look in here.
I said I wasn't going to buy another of these as the last one wasn't very good but these looked nice and full so just couldn't resist it and a surprise Goody Bag is always fun.

So that's me done for today and still not sure when I will get my desk back but things are moving on and the plasterer is coming this week to finish the ceilings.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

15 comments:

glitterandglue said...

Morning Angela. Loving the two dies in the first picture! Sounds like you had a great day down at the NEC - and I do hope you enjoy hunting through your surprise goody bag!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #7

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Ooh, lots of lovely things from the NEC, some WI friends of mine went as well and really enjoyed it. Hope you're not away from your desk much longer!!
HUgs LLJ 2 xxx

Annie said...

What lovely new stash....and a goody bag too? What fun. Really hope normal service for your crafty fun resumes soon for you.
Hugs,
Annie x #10

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

I can't resist surprise goody bags either - even though I know plain well that not many of the things will be of much value but I can't resist the promise of the surprise! If all those things came out of your goody bag (not sure if they did) then it was very much worth it. And if not, what WAS in the goody bag? - I'm dying to know, LOL! Happy WOYWW, Angela! zsuzsa #15

My name is Cindy said...

My mind was just processing 'that looks like the floor' when well, I got to that bit! Nice stash collection, I'm sure you'll make some lovely new cards. Happy WOYWW Cindy #19

Little Dorrit does... said...

Goodness, you have wonderful self control. I would have had the surprise goody bag emptied for inspection the minute I got home! The stamps and stencils look like they will be put to good use in the coming weeks!
Amelia #22

StampinCarol said...

I love the dies in your first picture! And what a cool pen!
Hope you get your desk back soon!
Thanks for popping by!
Carol N #3

Crafting With Jack said...

Lovely craft items, those stamps look good. A happy WOYWW!

Mac Mable said...

One of those AALL stamp sets look remarkably familiar! Fun to buy the goodie bag...enjoy the surprise x.

Julia Dunnit said...

It seems to be going really well Angela, much quicker than things here! A nice view of the goodies you bought last weekend, I shall be quite excited to see the goodie bag’s contents too! Lots of Cardio stamps there.. I struggle with them generally, the size of the images doesnt suit me very well, although I rarely see and image that I dont like. Enjoy a Christmas card making binge!

Glenda said...

Wow, what a lovely bunch of goodies...Enjoy!
Glenda #18

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

You had a better spend up than me at the NEC Angela, lovely pen reminds me of one I had in my youth but the cat(s) chewed it hee hee.. bless them. I remember the last C&C bag I had was full of things I couldn't make use of but the local charity shop could so not such a bad thing.
Good luck with the plasterer, if Jim had been well enough i'd have sent him your way .. Big Hugs Tracey xx

Anne (cornucopia) said...

I was hoping this visit to your blog would find your desk back up and running, so to speak. I thought that background looked like a floor, and sure enough, you said it was. I chuckled. Good for you to forge ahead with your crafting despite no desk. I like the mix of stamps you got, including the Christmas ones. (I have two months to get some Christmas artwork done, and I'm determined to do so. My Halloween artwork was derailed by an upgrade to Windows 10, which I didn't know was loaded with bloatware and adware from Microsoft. Ugh.)

Sarah Brennan said...

Pity we didn't go to the NEC on the same day Angela, it would have been nice to meet up. I was very restrained and only spent £20. Looks like you have a good haul of goodies! Happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #5

Dorlene Durham said...

Goody bags can be a hit or miss. But you’re right. They are fun to go through. Happy belated WOYWW. Dorlene #23

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10