Wednesday 11 December 2019

WOYWW # 549 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey. 

Hi Workdesk friends. 
Here we are for another Wednesday at the Workdesk. 
I am here again to show you:

"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".

If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today well it was yesterday actually as I've nearly cleared them away now!


My final lot of cards all finished, just as well as time is running out! though I have sent the ones that need posting any distance.


This is probably the tidiest you will ever see my desk so enjoy before the mess arrives back Lol!

And that's me done for today I'm off for a while to do some more work in the new craft cabin and who knows I might even be able to start organising the shelving soon then I'll be round to to see what you've been up to.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

18 comments:

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Angela, such beautiful cards on your desk! Really love the designs.Have fun in the craft cabin! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #3 X

Annie said...

I've had to finish two more Memory bears this morning before I could check out my favourite blogs so I'm a little later visiting today.
What a lovely desk full of cards. I'm thrilled to say mine are all finished and posted now. :-)
Hugs,
Annie x #12

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Super cards and well done for being up-to-date. Your desk is beginning to look like normal again - I look forward to seeing it all messed up again! Happy WOYWW! zsuzsa #19

Robyn said...

Lovely to see all your creative work before you and done! Robyn 9

Caro said...

What beautiful cards! Loving the neat desk as well! Happy WOYWW. With love & God Bless, Caro x (#11)

Helen said...

Your cards are just beautiful! now go mess that desk back up - make me feel better! Helen #1

StampinCarol said...

Oh my! I'm impressed with your desk but then, you're still getting set up! Love the cards. I looked back and love the skylight! Have a fab week!
Carol N #21

glitterandglue said...

Hi Angela. Those cards are lovely. Well done. Are you nearly in your craft shed now?
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #4

Crafting With Jack said...

Lovely cards, I am still making mine, but one batch ready to post.
You will soon be happily set n your cabin Angela #25

Julia Dunnit said...

Your cards look fab Angela, no surprise there....but I was surprised by the sight of your desk...I didn’t realise how big it was! that’s the thing about having stuff to hand isn’t it, takes up the desk space. The roof light looks great, what a fab amount of direct light ! so is the desk staying there and the craft cabin for other stuff or is it all going into the cabin as you sort it?

Neet said...

Oh Angela, this new craft cabin is so exciting - the best Christmas present I can think of. Hope you enjoy organising it although you probably will find you are changing one or two things as time goes on.
Lovely cards on your table, such a lot of loveliness before they all go and the usual work fills it up again.
have a good week.
Hugs, Neet xx 16

Dorlene Durham said...

Wow! These cards are beautiful. Is that a stencil for the poinsettia? I love the different colors. Happy belated WOYWW. Dorlene #24

Lindart said...

Your desk looks so neat and organized! I love the cards, beautiful! And I can't imagine anything nicer than a craft cabin with a skylight! Have a wonderful week, Lindart #26

Christine said...

Great cards. Bet you'll be pleased to get them in the post
Have a good week
Christine #28

Stacy Sheldon said...

you know, dang girl that is my thought. I popped into a crafty store that we do not have here to buy a gift card and I actually held that die in my hand, and it was on sale and I decided against it. I just love what you did here Angela. :) ~Stacy #23

craftyani said...

Love cards and your work area is so much brighter. Have a good week. Ani #5

jatin said...

This is very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs Very good.
play bazaar
satta king

NIKE said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10