Friday 6 December 2019

Friday Fun Day.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


Things are getting back to normal though I am wondering where everything came from!


Really pleased with the new sky light, brilliant! 


We made these cards at the Craft Club on Saturday, love them.
These were the samples above.


And these were the lovely cards made by the members.


This looks like an envelope but that's just the front of the card where there is a pocket for you to add a little note.



In the afternoon I made a few more of my pop up cards.


Been for a walk in the park too, lovely frosty day.


Swans looking well.


And the garden too.


I think someone needs to finish clearing away the leaves.....I THINK SOMEONE NEEDS TO CLEAR THE LEAVES!!!! No he's not listening!


Maisie and Stan enjoying a walk in the garden.



This was earlier in the week with the pond looking good with the sun shining on it.
There's no sign of the fish as they are all in the bottom which is just as well as the Heron has been flying over recently and landed on the next door neighbour's garage roof so pleased we're netted.


However this morning that awful bird was back sitting on the fence so I have now surrounded the edge with canes and string. In theory if he has no where to stand at the edge then he can't go fishing, fingers crossed.



Now who might this be Lol!, all kitted up for a walk in the park.



More of your favourites to finish the post.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

9 comments:

Annie said...

So much to smile about Angela. I love the new sky light above your desk....it's perfect.
I love your doggies in their coats...it sure is cold now.
Keep warm and cosy.
Hugs,
Annie x

mamapez5 said...

That all looks a bit too chilly for me. I've nearly forgotten what frost is like! But what a lovely day to stroll around the park. A blue sky makes all the difference.
I love the envelope cards. What a neat idea. the examples and the ones that were made are all lovely.
I can imagine that skylight makes a huge difference to your workspace. Natural light is always the best. Kate x

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Thanks for your visit....Things have gotten more stable, dealing with laryengitis and sinus so resting. Your photos are all great. Oh that skylight, you will surely enjoy that for a long time. You have to be busy every minute, with all that you share.Enjoy a great weekend

Iris Flavia said...

Angela, awwww, I know this is out of the picture, but I love your window!
I lived under the roof in my parent´s home, and also later once when studying - the rain, oh, I loved hearing the rain!
Beautiful cards!
Oh, weee, glad we only have a balcony here! No leaves to ... well, not many. Oh. No one did that. Hm...
A pond! Wow! Same here, we had to make a "fence" on our bird feeder for the wee ones as the pigeons stole the food.

Yup, not as cold here, but I wear double underwear, as in long! Still cold!

Hope the cow poo didn´t happen ;-)

A great weekend to you! Iris x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Hi Angela, I 'm having trouble keeping my internet going. The weather seems to have a lot to do with it. Your new skylight is fabulous. What a great view of the pond from the garden and a lovely view from the house, too, even if it's "fenced" to keep the heron out. Herons have to eat, too. But not expensive koi!!!

Stan and Maisie look adorable in their winter outerwear. Dogs don't mind being dressed by humans, but cats would throw a hissy fit if I tried to put something like that on one of mine.

Hope you are having a great Friday. Have a lovely weekend, too, dear.

Lisca said...

Wow! Where to start? Your sky light is amazing. What a lot of light! ideal for a desk.
Oh what beautiful cards! I didn't realize they weren't envelopes until you mentioned it. Beautiful.
I enjoyed the walk in the park. The cygnets have grown and are almost completely white.
Yes, herons are a problem. Good idea to put some fencing up. I hope it works.
I laughed at the funnies. That's dogs for ya.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Your desk is back! Yay! That skylight looks great. The area looks very nice. Did you have that carpet before? I like the light blue color of it. All of the cards look very nice. "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..." I like those pop-up cards, too. Are the mottled Swans the baby ones now full size, but not fully converted to white yet? Your yard and garden look nice, except for the frost. I'm always amazed how that doesn't faze dogs: they walk around in the cold and on the snow and don't seem to feel it. I love photographing Herons, but if I had a pond with fish in it, I wouldn't be happy about having one stopping by. I hope your canes and string deter it. I laughed at your dog cartoons. They are so true.

Crafty Claire said...

I'm very envious of your craft space! The Christmas cards look amazing, a really clever idea xx

pam said...

Thats a fabulous craft space Angela, fabulous projects.
love your garden
Pam x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10