Friday 27 August 2021

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.


I don't have a lot to show you this week but if you were around on Wednesday you will know that I've been busy in the cabin.


 I'm a little further on with the Gothic Cabinet now. 


I did photograph this guy who is sitting on my stone fish by the pond. I quite like him but he didn't stay too long. He visits most days and stops for a drink.


This chap arrived this week, an anniversary present from my hubby.


The park continues to attract new groups and it's babies day here. They were having Breast Feeding in the park and I'm not joking so I didn't get too close so as not to upset anyone by taking the photograph.

And a few funnies to finish.


I know how he feels. He needs to wrap them in cheese, the smelly stuff is best.


I loved this one, really made me smile.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for "This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

5 comments:

mamapez5 said...

I love the multi coloured koi. The pigeon is watching but I see they are safely netted.
Babies day in the park sounds great but I preferred to breast feed mine before I left home, though 'needs must' sometimes!
The Gothic cabinet looks interesting. I look forward to seeing when it is decorated.
Your last funny made me smile. I often wonder what thew dogs are really thinking!
Kate x

Annie said...

I’m late visiting again this week. When I have a couple of days off then I have to make up for it and have been really busy since I got home.
I really love your gothic cabinet...you are so clever. Your new fish looks stunning and sooooo big.
Hugs,
Annie x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Seems I'm even later than everyone else, Angela. I knew this was going to happen, though. Still, I didn't want to miss another Friday Smiles.

That's a beautiful new koi and I'm loving that new Gothic cabinet you are working on. Nice your pigeon is friendly and not hungry.

I guess that's ONE way to get people to visit a park, but I would stay home that day, thank you anyway. It might be because I have never had children that I find this strange.

Loved that last funny. Really cute. Hope you have a great rest of the weekend, dear.

Crafty Claire said...

Happy Anniversary. Your new addition looks mighty fine. Hope you have a lovely week full of smiles xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I love that your park is being so well used, and what a great idea to have their breastfeeding club there. The koi is lovely - lucky you to have a generous hubby (and happy anniversary). Your cartoon cracked me up, and I'm in total agreement! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10