Monday 9 August 2021

Masterboard Monday with left-overs.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


I am here today to show you a card made with even more left-overs:



It's very difficult to throw anything away that might be useful but I have lots of these folders so really must use some of these bits and pieces.


So I dragged out a few things.
I had stamped this card blank but not finished it.
If you would like to see how I originally used these papers you can find them here:

And so to the finished card.

I stamped the edges first and then added the bits and pieces and finished with some Stickles Glitter Glue and a Woodware stamp sentiment.


Couldn't resist a little bit for the inside too.


You might be able to see the glitter a bit better here.

Hope you like this and I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting.

Angela x

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

7 comments:

Mac Mable said...

I too have several boxes of unfished/experimenting/leftovers but just like you I can't throw them away Angela x. The design and colours of your card look fabulous and great to use up some of those bits x.

Fonda said...

I love this card. It's amazing what we sit aside. I'm glad you found it and worked on it to create this lovely card!

Craftyfield said...

Great save... I have so much scraps and UFOs to use but they never inspire me!
Have a great week Angela!

R's Rue said...

I hope you have a wonderful day full of crafting adventures.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

That texture just pulls me in - there's so much to see in the card it boggles the mind. Lovely, lovely, LOVELY!!!

Crafty Claire said...

I always admire your attention to the back and inside. A really lovely card xx

Deborah Wainwright said...

Cute! thanks for entering the Country View crafts Monochromatic challenge. Hugs Debs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10