Monday 30 August 2021

Monday Left-overs.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you how I've used more left-overs:
 
I had a great day at the Craft Club on Saturday and the project this month was this card design so a good chance to use up some more of those unloved papers.


Inside.

I love these papers just never got round to using them.


This Steampunk set is probably my favourite and came with the ephemera too.


Inside.
(not decided on the sentiment yet)

Loving this card and look forward to making more. Hope you like them too.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

6 comments:

Rajani Rehana said...

Mind blowing card

R's Rue said...

So lovely. Happy crafting. Have a great day my friend. Hope all is well.

Crafty Claire said...

That's an interesting design and I presume the triangles are the off cuts so very economical. Always good to have some ideas for the ever growing stash of patterned paper!

Craftyfield said...

That looks great Angela, something different and the papers are gorgeous too. Happy September! x

Sue said...

Wow Angela these are gorgeous! I love the shape and the papers are beautiful, definitely something to try. Take care and have a very happy September, Sue xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What wonderful cards, Angela...they are so textural in their elements. Like you, I have a love for steampunky papers, and I can see great possibilities there! Yummmmmm.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10