Monday 23 August 2021

Masterboard Monday with Left-Overs.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard:


You may remember this from not too long ago when I made this card:


I just didn't get round to using the rest of the Masterboard so I had a play and came up with these.


It's just a bit different but still using the same stamp sets (Craft A Scope - Retro Vibes and Retro Fever).
I love the text it is quite funky and goes really well with the images. Even the little dots are included in one of the sets. I finished this with some black gems and die cut the layers to add a little more interest.


This one is very similar to the first one just slightly different wording.


And finally this one although I do still have some of the design left over so you never know what might turn up.
I think the white areas on these cards give a nice clean look to them which you need with this busy background paper.

When making masterboards I enjoy playing with different techniques without worry of what it will be used for but you've always got something at the ready for that unexpected greeting card so it's a winner both ways.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

5 comments:

Mac Mable said...

The masterboard is so striking Angela and your cards are too x. The font for the sentiments does go so well with the retro look of the cards. Great design layouts and looking forward to even more Angela x. Those masterboards that you do always look like so much fun x.

R's Rue said...

So cute. Have a beautiful day my friend.

Sue said...

These are fabulous Angela, beautifully put together! I love how the stamping follows the lines of the die cuts, just perfect! Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Win Dinn, Artist said...

These are terrific cards, Angela, and I love it that you can use your Masterboards again and again and come up with completely different cards (and other goodies). Great fun!

Crafty Claire said...

Hello just having a catch up after the holiday. Thank you for the comments on my blog. I must confess that I deleted one by mistake and couldn't find a way to get it back. These cards are really striking with the pastel and bold black. Suitable for men or women of all ages xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10