Friday 21 October 2022

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

 
Sunday was a visit to the Doncaster Dome Craft Show.
It was a bit quieter than when I went in June but it didn't stop me coming home with some great new goodies.

 
I did spend some time watching Kate Crane, just love her style and her stamps are so much fun too.
She was with James of Stampers Grove. 
If you want something deliverted quickly then order on-line at Stampers Grove they are really quick at dispatching stuff.

 
I just love this journal page.

 
And such a sweet card.

 
Loving the tags too.

Usual visit to my mum's to take her shopping and do the housework so nothing very exciting there but that's how we like it. She's doing okay right now.
 
More gardening while the weather is still good.
 
 
We seem to have cut back and dug out rather a lot this year and this part of the garden is looking a bit sad but I'll have a go at tidying it up in the spring and probably some new planting too.

 
Just a few photos of what's going on at the back of us as I've not shown you for a while.
 

As I haven't got much else to show you this week I thought you might like to see these.

 
 They are so pretty.

But I do have a few messages from the Schnauzers for you.




Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

If you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

As alwsays I love the Schnautzer funnies! I love to go to craft shows, I haven't managedx it the last 2 years, but perhaps next year....It's always so inspiring and deliciously tempting.... Hugs, Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wow, that craft show must be fabulous. I would LOVE to meet Kate Crane. She makes great art and I love the colors and layers she uses.

Your flowers are gorgeous. Was it a special occasion?

Gotta' love the Schnauzer funnies. Have a super weekend, Angela.

Annie said...

Fab craft show and your flowers really made me smile. Your funnies always make me smile too.
Hugs,
Annie x

mamapez5 said...

Another craft show. Lucky you. I am not familiar with the company you mentioned but I will look them up, though it is no longer sensible for me to order from UK companies.
The building has come on a long way but it is a reasonable distance from you. I am sure you will smarten up the 'sad' corner in Spring. Something to look forward to.
It is good that mum is still ticking along OK.
Yesterday was busy so I didn't get to visit eveyone.
Folk probably think I am crazy too because I always talk to my dogs - and cats.
Hope you have a good weekend. Kate x

Amila said...

It seems like an interesting craft show. I like to attend such events.The cards and journal pages are beautiful. Pretty attractive flowers too...

Have a great weekend!

Amila - www.diaryofanewmom.com

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Holy smokes, that journal page had me salivating - it's extraordinary!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10