Friday 28 October 2022

Friday Fun Day.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

More work on the violin but it's almost finished now.

I don't know why but it seems to have a face or it just me!

Last Saturday at the Craft Club. The ladies name is Elsa and she came to show us some more ideas for cards.

This is one of the cards we were making using Christmas style tissue paper.

Made with the type of tissue you use to wrap pressies.

Our little doggie visitor.

 
Pretty cards.
 
 
I loved this paper so much that I've ordered some. Great for quick cards.

 
More tissue paper and spray sparkle.

 
From the Craft Club........ to Daisy. 
Do you like the slippers?

 
This was before she went for her haircut. That must be comfort at it's best!

I would say she is definitely settling in here.

And a few funnies to finish.....



 
Here! Here!
Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela x

7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Your nedw cards look fabulous, always good to learn new tricks and get fresh ideas. I love the way dogs always make themselves at home and go to sleep. Have a happy Friday, hugs, Valerie

mamapez5 said...

The first thing I saw on your violin was the face! It is beautiful.
I like the tissue paper cards. I have made a few using a single layer of a napkin, but we don't see much suitable tissue out here.
Cute dog pictures again (should I say Schnauzer pictures) and wise words on the last one.
Kate x

Annie said...

The violin is stunning...I love it and saw the face straight away :-) The cards are lovely and Daisy simply steals my heart...she knows where she's well off. Love the funnies.
Hugs.
Annie x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I didn't notice the face until you mentioned it, DUH! Yes, it can't be missed. That tissue is beautiful. I especially like the trees.

Wonderful funnies and the last one is extra true. io December, dear.

Sue said...

Your violin is beautiful, and yes, there is definitely a face in there! I love the Christmas cards too, I really must make a start on mine! Take care and have a crafty weekend, Sue xx

Amila said...

Nice work on the violin. I found the face in it interesting. It sounds like the Craft Club is enjoyable. The cards are beautiful and lovely too. I always like to use handmade cards whenever possible. Those are a good way to use creativity.
Have a great weekend!

Win Dinn, Artist said...

And yes, I'm with you on the face-forward violin, and it adds just another layer of beauty to it all.

Your craft club is really interesting, every time. I'm a tad envious of the group getting together to create in this manner...it looks a wonderful time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10