Monday 10 October 2022

Masterboard Monday.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you the next two pages for my Tracy style accordion book made with this Masterboard:


Still using these two for the background which were made with AALL and Create stencils and Oxide inks.


Now I know Tracy has finished the challenge and I was late getting started but I will complete this little journal of ideas and still a few pages to go. 
These are No. 20 and 21.


No. 20 - Containers


No. 21 - Trees and leaves.
More to follow soon. 

I would love to hear your comments and
many thanks for stopping by. 

Happy crafting,
Angela x

4 comments:

R's Rue said...

So beautiful. Regine
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Win Dinn, Artist said...

These are lovely, Angela, and the fish really amuse me. Of course, anything organic can do nothing but wave frantically at me. Well done!

Sue said...

These are fabulous Angela, your book is going to look amazing! Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Crafty Claire said...

I love the fish in the vases and it has lovely depth with the vase in the background xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10