Wednesday 26 October 2022

WOYWW - 699 - What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
 
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!
 

I know it's some time since you saw this desk as I've been working in the cabin on the Violin but I also know that some of you wanted to see what I purchased at the craft show so here they are.

 

 First some stamps and a stencil by Kate Crane.           I had said that I would not buy any more stamps at the moment and I certainly did not need these quirky characters by Kate Crane! However! 

She was showing us some techniques with alcohol inks and as I have lots of those I have had a play with them since I got back and made some tags. No idea at the moment what I will do with them but they were fun to make.

 
Next some DURA - LAR which is a type of synthetic paper a bit like acetate, Tim Holtz stuff and some Zinski Art papers.

 
Stamps (again that I didn't need but they looked different from anything I already have) and some dies.




Thought you might like this too, a card that Kate Crane gave me as a sample, love it.

So that's me done for today.
I did get a parcel from Hobbilicious but you will have to wait until next week to see what was in it but it's worth waiting for.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

17 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Looks like you will have a lot of fun with that haul Angela. I'd love to know how you get on with the Dura Lar as I have ummed and arred about getting some. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #11

Lunch Lady Jan said...

How nice to have a bit of a splurge, hope you have fun playing. You’ve chosen a wide selection of styles, they’re bound to be useful for various projects!
Hugs LLJ 7 xxx

Neet said...

Angela, you shouldn't tease us (me especially) and I keep wondering what you have in that parcel tucked away.
Still lots and lots of lovely goodies to see from your trip to the Dome and a KC cared too, how lucky are you. Gosh not heard of Dura-lar in ages will be good to see what you do with it.
Hugs & have a good weekend
Neet 2 xx

Lynnecrafts said...

Have fun with your new stash Angela. The sample card was pretty too.
Take care and happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 15

Annie said...

It's been one of those mornings for me...the lady coming for the two memory bears forgot to come! and the bridesmaid came with the bride for he fitting and they wanted a memory bear too....I guess some you win and some you lose. I've now made the memory bear and she's really rather special [will show and tell in 2 weeks].
What fab new stash Angela....I can see lots of fun bein had using all that.
Hugs,
Annie x #8

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Lots of fun photos on your desk. I love Kate Crane's images. And I am always interested in Different papers, textures etc. Have fun

BJ said...

Love all your goodies and can wait to see the violin LOL BJ#10

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Hi Angela - it was lovely to spot you in some of the photos I've seen from the crop! So many excising things on your desk! Enjoy your week! xx zsuzsa #18

Helen said...

What a lovely pile of stash! I hope you have fun using them. Thanks for already visiting. Helen #1

Twiglet said...

Lots of lovely new goodies there to play with! Have fun. xx Jo

Crafting With Jack said...

Love your stencilling. A lovely assortment of new stash. One day I would love to have a p,any in your cabin! Happy WOYWW. #5

Marit said...

Some lovely materials you bought there Angela. The circle-stamp catched my eye, that's a wonderful stamp! I think I need one too (ha!) I might dive into my stash to see if I can find a big 'foam' to make me a stamp like that... or something similar. Enjoy playing with your new thingies! I love joining woyww this week after a long time absence; it's good to see what everyone's up to and catch up a bit. Have a great day dear, love from Holland. Marit #3

Win Dinn, Artist said...

As always, your desk is a living, creating feast. So many goodies, and so many things to try. I'm curious about the Dura-Brite and look forward to your take on it, and the tree stamp is lovely.

Julia Dunnit said...

Gosh I’m not overly familiar with Kate Crane but I love the stencils and the new stamps. I would say you needed them, for sure! The technique with the alcohol inks looks superb doesn’t it, great stuff. Also like the look of the Sinski papers, I feel the need to investigate them a little more. Gulp!!

glitterandglue said...

Hi Angela. My word - you had a load of fun at the craft show! Lots of lovely new things to play with. Well found.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #4

My name is Cindy said...

oh wow, what a super haul!! Well we never really need anything do we? Love everything you've bought though! Have a great week, love n hugs Cindy xx #14

Crafty Claire said...

Lovely new stamps. I've been intending to get some Dura-Lar but not got round to it. I'll be keen to see what you use it for xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10