Monday 3 October 2022

Masterboard Monday.


Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
I am here today to show you more Thrinchies for Tracy Evan's challenge using this Masterboard once again for the background:


I'm on Critters and Colours this week.
Not sure the Masterboard backgrounds show up very well on these.



No. 18 Critters.
This has to be one of my favourites.


No. 19 Colours.

I'm sure you are thinking she's well behind with these and you'd be right as the challenge is now over but I will get them finished so see you again soon.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela xXx

 

3 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I want to let you know I will more than likely not be around this Friday because I will be waiting at the courthouse to be called for voir dire.

Mrs A. said...

A lovely selection of Tracy's stamps. Hugs Mrs A.

Crafty Claire said...

Love the critters with the rabbits on the bird. Lots going on there to entertain the eye xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10