Friday 4 November 2022

Friday Fun Day with Smiles.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.

 
A few new flowers to brighten up the kitchen and lots more gardening too.


I called in the fish farm on the way home from mum's to pick up some winter fish food and although most of the fish have now been taken indoors the large deep tank was still open and I couldn't resist photograhing these beauties.



It's difficult seeing them here to know just how big they are but some of them were Very Big! Beautiful patterns too. The fish farm stays open all year round but does not sell fish after september.

 
This came as a surprise as we were walking the dogs in the park the other day.
 

We haven't seen any of these here for ages and they are quite a sight when you find them but no fairy I'm afraid but who knows!

Little Daisy went for a hair cut and now looks quite different from how you saw her last week.

 
From very hairy girl.....
 
 
Now an ultra smart girl and I'm pleased to announce that she was very good when she was with the groomer which is always a bit of a worry when they go for their first trimming session.

 

 She has fell in love with this fluffy cushion and loves to cuddle up with it.

I've finished my latest MDF project which I know lots of you have seen already so trying to get myself organised for making Christmas cards.

 
I'll finish here with a few Schnauzer funnies.
 

 
I'm sure that many of these will be true of many breads of dog too.
 





Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

I have to go to the hairdressers myself this morning but I'll be back later to see what you've all been up to.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.

Angela xXx

6 comments:

mamapez5 said...

Those fish are beauties aren't they. I really miss my big fish pond.
Your flowers are lovely and Daisy is looking very cute with her new haircut.
I love all the schnauzer memes though as you say, most of them apply to other breeds too. Have a good week.Kate x

Lisca said...

Oh you love your fish, don't you! If the garden entre puts the fish indoors, what to you do with your fish? I seem to remember that you cover the pond, but do the fish stay in the pond?
Your violin project is amazing! Is it a full size violin? A beauty!
The schnauzer funnies make me smile. As Kate says, most of them apply to other dog breeds as well.
Here things have calmed down a bit. The last visitor has left early Thursday morning (Graham's daughter) and we are alone now until our eldest, Phil, arrives on Monday night. We seem to have the pain medication a bit better under control and graham is up several times during the day. He has not been able to eat for weeks but today we are trying little amounts of highly soluble food like porridge. He has also eaten poached egg white, which so far hasn't disturbed him.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Sue said...

Those fish look so well cared for, they are quite a sight. Your violin is absolutely amazing, it must have been a real labour of love! Daisy looks so cute after her hair cut, a very smart girl! Take care and have a very happy weekend, Sue xx

Crafting With Jack said...

Daisy looks lovely after her haircut. Your violin is so inspiring, have you decided where it is going to go yet. Love those fish. My tiny ones seem to have disappeared. Angela x

Kim x said...

Hi Angela, I'm so sorry that I have not been a very good blogging buddy just recently, but I hope that you understand.
I love all your photos and the Schnauzer funnies.
I especially like the one about handling every stressful situation like a dog.......I so wish I could do that lol.
Thanks for all you lovely comments, it's good to be back.
With love Kimx

Crafty Claire said...

Very impressive fungi and lovely to see them in nature, even without a fairy accompanying them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10