Friday 25 November 2022

Friday Fun Day with Smiles

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week.
Pretty much as usual, visiting mum and Christmas card making. We still have some gardening to do but it's not really been gardening weather so it might have to wait though we have got more done this year than we managed last year.
 
But this little beauty will brighten up any dull day for sure.


You have to love this Orchid it's so beautiful.
It's a Dendrobium and one of my favourites with these beautiful coloured flowers. Just what you need to brighten things up at this time of the year.


 
This was the view from our conservatory window the other day.
 

The builders are starting to tidy up the gardens of the new houses.


The weather has been up and down this week but Daisy and Stan have their waterproof coats on.
 
 
And when you get home it's time for a fleecy jacket and a good rest with your best friend.
 
 
Look closely what can you see!
 
 
More Toadstools. 
 
 
It seems to have been a good year for these lovely plants.
 

And of course we need a few Schnauzer smiles to finish.
 

 
This looks familiar!
 

This sounds familiar too!
Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.

And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

7 comments:

mamapez5 said...

You found some more of nature's treasures on your walk in the park. I love those red toadstools.
Your orchid is beautiful and they seem to enjoy the ambience of your house.
It looks as though you will have some new neighbours very soon.
Your dogs always look so relaxed. they sem quite happy to wear their waterproofs. and the fleece jackets. Hopefully they will get their walks in drier weather this weekend. Kate x

R's Rue said...

So beautiful.

Lisca said...

What a lovely orchid! When orchids find their ideal spot, they keep on giving. I had one in the UK and it flowered regularly, almost continuously. A joy to behold! I wish I had one here. One of these days I will treat myself to one.
Those toadstools are amazing. One doesn't find those red ones very often. I remember finding a who group of them in Friesland when I was visiting my cousins. Such a surprise on a dull day, I still remember it vividly, that's how it impacted me seeing them.
Your schnauzers are gorgeous and the funnies always make me smile. I don't know any schnauzers personally but I can imagine.
Have a lovely weekend,
Hugs,
Lisca

Annie said...

Your orchid is gorgeous....I have lots of new flower shoots coming on almost every one of my orchids...I cant wait. I always love your funnies....as a dog lover and owner of a real little character I can relate to them all.
Hugs,
Annie x

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Just dropping by to make sure I don't miss anything while I'm hosting AJJ. /that orchid is gorgeous. Beautiful color. I see you are still finding those mushrooms/toadstools in the park. Daisy and Stan look comfy in their winter coats. And some of those funnies are great. I especially like the last one. I always tell people, love me, love my cat! Have a super weekend and a great new week, Angela.



Helen said...

The orchid is beautiful. You are right about the funghi, there's been loads and big ones too. I blame all the rain. Have a great weekend.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

OK - I'm drooling over the orchid, Angela. I have one which is white, and it is nowhere near as stunning as the colour in yours. It truly makes my heart sing!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10