Friday 18 November 2022

Friday Fun Day with Smiles

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Angela here again to show you what I've been up to this week which doesn't seem to be a lot really unless you count cleaning the pond filters out, doing mum's shopping, cleaning and casrd making of course but I hope you enjoy what I have here to show you.


No further steps as yet for Daisy, she's brought little bear for encouragement but he seems to have fallen at the start!
She's really looking like a little lady now rather than a puppy, I think her legs have grown. Her tail is out of focus as it keeps wagging! Hee! Hee!

 
I am beginning to think this is the Dogs Home.....no I always knew it was Lol! 
You couldn't be much more comfy than that! 
I think Daisy is smiling in her sleep.

 
Good job Stan is such a tolerant dog, he has plenty to put up with.
 
 
Look closely, can you see it.

 
There have only been a few of these in the park each year and this is their favourite spot by the Silver Birch trees.

 
Still haven't seen any fairies though!

 
We had to go a different way to the park this week as they were digging the path up and we saw this. I know that Halloween has been and gone but it just looked so pretty that I had to photograph it.

And of course a few doggy thoughts to finish.





What could be better.

Have a great weekend everyone and
 thanks for stopping by.
 
And if you would like some more smiles you just need to pop over to see what our other friends have been doing this week at Annie's for
"This Week's Smiles" and you can also share your  smiles too.


Angela x

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Loved all th doggie photos and anecdotes, they are both adorable! I miss having a dog. Yourf fairy mushroom looks wonderful, they are often hard to find. Have a great weekened, Hugs, Valerie

Annie said...

I love your fur babies...always. Those toadstools are gorgeous...trust me the fairies will be there hiding.
Hugs,
Annie x

mamapez5 said...

Some weeks are like that aren't they, but really quite a few useful things were acomplished.
I am surprised Daisy doesn't run up uhe stairs, but it is probably a good thing. She is a real darling and has fitted into your life, and Stan's, so well.
I love the toadstool. It is a real fairy story one. What a gorgeous colour.

Hope you have a good week. Kate x

Kim x said...

Loving the Autumnal photos Angela. I would love to see one of those mushrooms in the flesh, I've only seen pictures.
Have a great weekend. xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Sorry to be late visiting. I've been very sick and have mostly stayed in bed. Just popped ihn to see how you were and I see Daisy has made herself at home, even if she still can't climb the stairs. Have a great week, dear Angela. LOVE those funnies.



Win Dinn, Artist said...

Always so fun to see these posts, Angela. The mixture between the walkabout, your weekly happenings and your doggy funnies is a real treat!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10