Wednesday 9 November 2022

WOYWW -701- What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit the
Stamping Ground, our host Julia will explain.


So here is my desk for today!


As the Violin is all finished I am trying my best to get in the mood for Christmas cards.


I've been working on a new Masterboard and some old ones too that might just find there way into a card and some well used snowflake dies.
 

The metal boxes are alcohol inks that I was using and hopefully will again soon which is why they are still taking up space on the desk.
The little jars are Distress Glazes which I hope to use on the Christmas card Masterboards.
The pile of stuff stacked up is a mixture of dies, stencils and stamps.

All of this should get sorted once I decide on the design for this year's cards but just playing with some ideas for a while.

So that's me done for today.

 Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and join in the visits around the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 
and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

13 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

I too am wondering about the design of this year's Christmas cards...
My desk too has lots of stuff left out...
With very best wishes for a Happy WOYWW!
I am determined to call and comment on all of you this week!
Susan #13
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I really do like that peppermint green you’ve used for the master board, not your typical Christmas colour but that’s good! And your an’t go wrong with snowflakes either, I always tend to buy cards with them on, much more me than cutesy landscapes. I shall look forward to seeing the finished article!
Hugs LLJ 9 xxx

Annie said...

I'm chasing my tail as always. Another busy day and it's not stopped yet lol. I just needed a break so thought I'd catch up with a few blogs.
I've not given Christmas cards a thought as yet but need to get my head in gear over them soon.
Hugs,
Annie x #8

Twiglet said...

Just had a little chuckle at my artistic twiddlers. I do try to combine a bit of an arty feel in them. Our elderly folk deserve to have something interesting to look at while keeping cosy. Good luck with your C cards. I have been thinking about mine but that's about it!

Crafting With Jack said...

Still suffering a little after Monday, but I hope to have a few Christmas cards done by the weekend. I am sure you will soon. Ave yours sorted. Happy WOYWW. Angela #10

Sarah Brennan said...

Sounds like you have a plan to get started with the Christmas cards all right Angela. The TH Snowflake dies are always good for a set. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

Neet said...

I am in panic mode about my Special Christmas Cards (around 6 of them) as I have not a clue what to do. Interactive or something not an ordinary card is what I want but I keep just looking instead of getting something done.
If I had a stack of things out like you I would be in a quandary just like I am now. I hope you get sorted quicker than I will.
Hugs, Neet 3 xx
ps video only just uploaded, sorry I misled peeps xx

Helen said...

my new distress ink/sprays came today, will be opening them once I finish visiting (and having tea!) like Jan, I love that minty green. Have a good week Helen #2

Julia Dunnit said...

I’m just willy nilly using stamps I like to make the cards I give away in my hostess packets. (Gifts for people who’s services I use all year, like my hairdresser etc, nothing fancy, just a handful of useful cards). As for the design of our card…hmm, I too am a way from working that out! I must have my head in a bucket, I’m completely unaware of Distress Glaze, and now I need to go see! Wish me strength! I don’t think you can beat a snowflake, they are such a useful ethereal and loved thing!

BJ said...

You may be pondering your design for Christmas cards, I'm just pondering whether I'll make any or not - LOL. Hope the design hits soon BJ#15

Win Dinn, Artist said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your cards, Angela - they are sure to be beautiful to the max. And if you're creating a new Masterboard, there are sure to be some spectacular cards created. xo

mamapez5 said...

Ah, it won't be long before Daisy masters those stairs but it might be fun to watch her coming down again!
That house is lovely. What a polace to live, and the grounds were well cares for. I can see why the ford is an attraction. There is always someone who thins they know better and listen to teir head instead of their heart. It can be a costly mistake.
I hope you find your Christmas mojo and get some cards made. I have almost finished mine now. Kate x

Lindart said...

Hi Angela! Good thing to get started on Christmas, something I haven't done yet. I was also thinking of doing a masterboard, we will see what happens. I like your Sizzix snowflakes, I must look for them! Have a great week, Lindart #17

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10