Monday 21 November 2022

Masterboard Monday

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you the final part of the accordion book made with this Masterboard and lots of Tracy Evan's stamps:

 
I'm sure it wont be the last time you see these stencils as they make great backgrounds.

 
After you see this today that's it all finished and I can get on with showing you the Christmas cards thank goodness.

 
But I have to say I have enjoyed putting this together.
It's been a great way to use more of the stamps and play with different techniques. 
 


This is one large Accordion book for sure!
If you missed anything or you would like to see all of these together, you can find them on the Pages at the top of my blog here in Challenges:
 
I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

6 comments:

Sue said...

Your accordion book looks amazing Angela, well done you on sticking with it! I once did a 31 day challenge and I was ready to shoot myself by the end of it lol. Daisy is looking very much at home now - Stan had better watch out for his favourite spot! Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Your accordion book is fabulous. Well done on keeping going till the end! have a great week, hugs, Valerie

R's Rue said...

So good. Regine
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

R's Rue said...

Hope you’re well.

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Gorgeous pages, Angela; I'm so loving the punch of the black on white and the wonderfully textured look of the pages. What a great book!!

Crafty Claire said...

Wow what a great project. Must be very satisfying to see it all come together at the end. Worth all the hours of work xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10