Monday 28 November 2022

Masterboard Monday Use it or Lose it.

  Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with these practice pieces:

If you were around a couple of weeks ago on a Wednesday you will have already seen these.
 
 
I was playing with some colours including the new Tim Holtz Lumbetrjack Plaid. Gorgeous red. 
After applying the ink to the craft mat I sprayed them with water and just covered the ink with an A3 sheet of card without moving it too much keeping the individual colours clean then removed the card and sprayed the remaining ink with water again .......

 
then took an A4 sheet of card and pulled of the remaining inks.
Now we can't just waste these lovely sheets of card so they had to be used as backgrounds for some Christmas cards.
 
 
I do like to batch make Christmasd cards though it's not something I would usually do.
 


I've used lots of die cut snowflakes left over from last year and some white card and sentiment stamps.
 
 
 
I stamped sentiments on the white card and then embossed them with a snowflake embossing folder. Rubbed over this with a lightly covered blending tool and layered everything to create these finished cards.
 
Hope you like them.
You can get a lot of cards from these two sheets of card so great for Christmas batch making.

I would love to hear your comments.

Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,

Angela x

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

I love these colours, and they make great backgrounds for your wonderful cards. Have a good week, hugs,Valerie

Sue said...

Such beautiful cards Angela, I love the backgrounds and that Joy stamp is wonderful! Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

Words and Pictures said...

Lovely light-hearted cards, with a wintry freshness.
Alison x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Those cards are lovely, Angela. And I DO understand about making Christmas cards in batches...one would be hard pressed to get enough done in time otherwise. I'm loving the impact of the word Joy on the top of that Masterboard - pure delight!!

Crafty Claire said...

These are great cards. Brilliant idea to use the positive and negative die cut. I must store that idea away for a later date.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10