Wednesday, 12 August 2026

WOYWW - 897 - What's On your Workdesk Wednesday.

       Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit
Sarah's Craft Shed and our host Sarah will explain.


So here is my desk for today!



It's a while since I made a new Masterboard but I've been working on one this week.


Using another of my favourite cloud stencils, A3 card and Distress inks.


I think the products speak for themselves but if you need more details just ask.



You will see this again soon.
I have a plan!

So that's me done for today.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and visit the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 

and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

12 comments:

Helen said...

Great start to your new masterboard - I look forward to seeing it develop. Happy WOYWW . Helen #3

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That cloud stencil was such a good buy, you use it so much and it’s always beautiful! Great start to the masterboard, I wonder how it’ll develop, look forward to seeing the results!
Hugs LLJ 2 xx

Anonymous said...

That’s so gorgeous…I can see why you will use it a lot.
Hugs,
Annie x #5

ukmaryanne said...

Happy too-hot WOYWW!
Your cloud-y masterboards are some of my faves! So restful and pretty. Looking forward to seeing the plan :D
Mary Anne (6)

Lynnecrafts said...

Your cloudy master board looks great.
Happy WOYWW
Hugs
Lynnecrafts 9 xx

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Beautiful! I can't wait to see what you make with that cloud master board. I've never been to France, but it's in my bucket list. I don't ski, but look forward to seeing your pictures when you get back. Blessings and Happy WOYWW!

Julia Dunnit said...

Love the addition of the pink in your stencilling, very nice. Aren’t you patient. Alarmed to read that you’ve been in hospital, hope it is all over now and you’re taking it easy on the way back to 100%. Xxx

Twiglet said...

Such a pretty pastel cloud page. I'm sure you will make some fab cards with it . Enjoy some cool crafting.x x Jo 🌈

Crafting With Jack said...

Fabulous cloud masterboard, I look forward to seeing you work with it. Hugs Angela

BJ said...

Hi Angela, just to explain the buildings works, either side "should" be done by Christmas but you know how things pan out. The 17 home development has a 2028 end date so not anytime soon and they cause the most chaos on the road with all the trucks back and forth. Loving your clouds, oh for clouds and RAIN! Didn't think I'd be bothering with the eclipse at all but after a day in bed in the dark with air-con I just about managed to go outside for the spectacle. I watched initially in our conservatory then joined hubby out the front where we were joined by various neighbours and even a group we didn't know but we shared the glasses round and all enjoyed the show. I've had to come back to air-con room as really struggling, even have a wet cloth draped around my shoulders, hands are constantly hot and swollen. My room window has to stay a jar for the air-con vent but its white noise just about drowns out all the machinery and tools. Hugs BJ#11

Elizabeth said...

I love your cloud background! It's a lovely start to your master board. I look forward to seeing the completed piece. Have a great week. Elizabeth #13

Sarah Brennan said...

That master board looks stunning Angela - can't wait to see what you do with it! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah

Blogs I follow

01 09 10