Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
Hi Workdesk friends.
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".
If you don't know what this is all about then please visit Sarah's Craft Shed and our host Sarah will explain.
So here is my desk for today!
I did finish the felted slug that we made at the felting group last week.
Other than that my time has been spent gardening and Daisy and Alfie have been helping..... and if you believe that you will believe anything Lol!
So that's me done for today.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and visit the other desks.
I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww
and
happy crafting,
happy crafting,
Angela x
.png)
4 comments:
Your slug looks a bit to real for my liking. If only the dogs could help eh?
Hugs,
Annie x #5
Oh a felted slug that certainly has made me smile - LOL. Yep been out in the garden a bit too but only really after the workmen have gone either side around 4pm as too much noise otherwise. Hugs Bj#1
Aiming to do better this week!
OMG that slug! I find them occasionally in the cat's food bowl - where they are coming in from I do not know. Your AI doggies always make me smile.....
Mary Anne (8)
ooh , not sure I'd want a felted slug, like Annie said, too realistic. happy woyww helen #4
Post a Comment