Wednesday, 30 September 2026

woyww - 904 - What's On Your workdesk Wednesday.

        Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.


Hi Workdesk friends. 
We are here for another Wednesday at the Workdesk and here is:
"What's on my Workdesk this Wednesday".


If you don't know what this is all about then please visit
Sarah's Craft Shed and our host Sarah will explain.

So here is my desk for today!


Sorry! boring desk today as I'm busy trying to sort out the Cabin. I daren't let you in there as it's  a real mess right now.


The patterned Christmas paper is really old but hoping to use it soon. 
I'm working on C. Cards using left-over card bits too and I'm sure you'll get to see some of those soon. 
The Christmas ribbon is planned for a card as are the Christmas tree dies.
 I found the little packs of playing cards when clearing out the cabin but I have a plan for those too.......hopefully and you will probably recognise the die tucked at the back as it's a Tim Holtz by Sizzix.

Sorry I've nothing very interesting to show you but that's how desks are sometimes.


So that's me done for today.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you will pop over and visit the other desks.

 I'm off now to see what everyone else is up to.
Have a great woyww 

and 
happy crafting,

Angela x

4 comments:

Annie said...

I’m so busy with other things I’ve not given Christmas cards a thought yet. Don’t think I will be making so many this year.
Hugs,
Annie x #6

Tracy said...

Your desk could never be boring, Angela 🥰✨️ bright and colourful I find it 😊😍Good morning to you 💕🫂 ahhhh Christmas isn't that far away with how quickly time whizzes past 😘 I look forward to seeing you work your magic on to cards 🥰💕🫂
It's a bit wet up here in Scotland this morning ... I have Bella 🐾 at home today ... she'll be cuddled up under my desk later while I paint 🎨 Wishing you 🌟 all good things in the week ahead 💕 with love and hugs 🫂 A joy to see yoyr desk this morning Angela 🫂 Tracy xxx#5

Lunch Lady Jan said...

It’s always interesting seeing what’s on your desk and this week is no exception. Well done for using up old stash to make stuff, that is a skill for sure and one that I try hard to do. Hope your cabin excavations have revealed things you’d forgotten, it’s like getting new stuff all over again 😂
Hugs LLJ 3 xx

Julia Dunnit said...

It’s interesting to me Angela! You put
E in that creeping panic mode about Christmas! That die is one of my favourites. I wanna see in the cabin now, just because you said I can’t! I’ve got playing cards in abundance so I will be delighted by seeing your plans for the recently unearthed!

Blogs I follow

01 09 10