Monday 28 December 2015

Masterboard Monday

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

This is one of the Masterboards you might have seen me making and using. 



I wanted to have a play around with Picasa so thought I would use one of my Masterboards so copied it first and here's what I've done so far.

Using Picasa 3 to alter the original you can see some of the changes I made.

To the colour:

Similar but more blue which makes the baubles stand out more.


or completely different colours.


But it is also possible to Sharpen the images too as I have done here as well as changing the colour.


Hope this shows you how one simple design can be used again and again. 
Just altering the colour can give you hundreds of variations to use in your projects but there are other image manipulation methods which give great effects too.

If you like this I will be back with more ideas next week when I have had time to play again.


Happy crafting, 

Angela x


5 comments:

Shoshi said...

I love what you do with your masterboards, Angela! You get a lot of different looks. This one is very pretty.

Happy New Year to you!
Shoshi

Deb said...

What a wonderful idea Angela, you can get a myriad of looks from a single design with the digital changes, love them all! Hope that you and yours had a wonderful Christmas and best wishes for the New Year! Deb xo

Redanne said...

I do like it when you 'dabble' and you certainly did get some great results! Hope you had a good Christmas. Hugs, Anne xx

Brenda Brown said...

Great manipulation of your original Angela, the changes are magnificent. xxx

Unknown said...

It looks very cool. All my team at http://www.paperwriting.xyz/ was amazed how interesting it is. As for me the best one is the blue one. I just love blue color.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10